Khadgar Missing in Dalaran

attention everyone having issues. i don’t know if this will help anyone or what the issue might have been.

i have been having this issue for a month now. so today i was going into everyone of my characters and checking is they had any medallions to spend before the 10th when season 1 starts.

so i logged into every since alt on my account and used the TWW map that is a toy that everyone should have. so it updated all the toons to be updated with TWW newest maps and flight paths, as i completed TWW pathfinder on my Hunter that i have been having this issue.

so once i logged into every single toon alt and updated each one with that map toy. and spent all the medallions (the ones we got for raids to spend for awakening stuff or cosmetics).

so anyway once i did all the logging into each one and then logging out. i logged back into my hunter and ported to dalaran as i was going to head to the hunter hall and start the next research level. once i did every Khadgar quest flooded in and i got like 8 quests from him that popped.

so i would try to log in to each alt and update with the toy “The Warband Map to Everywhere All at Once” then opened the Summary tap to check what renowned level you are to update each alt to the current level. once everyone of the alts was updated to the latest renowned level and the toy used. the port with the dalaran hearthstone. that is what popped for me just before i started typing this. 2024-09-06 18:10 PST

hope this can help someone else just in case.

1 Like

This seems to have been fixed with the recent hotfix mentioned here

2 Likes

Confirming the hotfixes resolved this issue. I can see Archmage Khadgar on my Level 71 character!

2 Likes

Fantastic news. I just checked and all my affected characters are cleared up. TYVM dev team!

1 Like

The phasing is still screwed up. You can see Khadgar now, but you still don’t see Warmage Silva. Can’t turn in the KT world quest “The Kirin Tor of Dalaran.”

I can see Khadgar now. Ty Blizzard <3

fixed for me