Keystones won't display tooltip

My keystone’s won’t display a tooltip. On multiple toons, turned off any addons pertaining to bags or tooltips. Any other ideas?

If you want to rule out a corrupt UI or Addon, you’ll want to do a Full UI Reset and see if it still happens.

3 Likes

I don’t have enough time to rebuild my UI before raid tomorrow night.

Just checked my laptop and same issue on that. Saw a few posts in bug report for the same thing with no response.

If basic troubleshooting (which can easily be undone if it isn’t successful by naming the folders back) isn’t an option for you, then you’ll want to post in the Bug Report Forums so that the QA team is aware and able to look into it.

But understand that bug reports are typically a one-way report. If it’s resolved, they will usually include it in patch/bug updates in the main blog.

3 Likes

Keystones do still have tooltips, so it’s most likely a UI issue.

If you don’t have time to do it tonight, you can do it afterward. Simply renaming the existing folders and closing out any addon managers you use will be a quick test and verify whether or not an addon is misbehaving.

3 Likes

It is a UI issue with Bagnon. It is all over their curse forge page. All you can do is disable the app or wait for the author to find the issue and fix it.

4 Likes