Kenobi Series Start (Spoilers)

Not a bad start so far but I do want some sort of explanation of how Reva knew about Organa’s connection with Kenobi.

Seems like something Vader would’ve tackled himself within a span of 10 years.

I hope there are no kenobi ninja rolls. And more ‘hello there’.

Shouldn’t Kenobi starting to peak towards his zenforceyness. He and Yoda were doing the Professor Freaksworth zen around this time I thought.

(I’ll have to wait for the dvd release)

It dosn’t feel like they’re not focus enough on Obi-Wan Kenboi.

The Grand Inquisitor getting stabbed is funny. Vader of course found out how to keep those he valued from dying which continues on to the Comics where he made sure the Grand Inquisitor would remain alive even without a Body.

Bringing the dead back to life is another story though.

Vader learned Plagueis’s secret it seems. Sidious probably knows it too.

The fact that Vader was keeping the Grand Inquisitor alive even from a distance(as shown by his Soul remaining in the World of the Living after Season 1 of Rebels) shows that Vader was maintaining a link with him at all times.

Tarkin it seems(as far as we know) wasn’t protected by either Vader(no surprise since he disliked him despite their mutual respect) or Sidious which shows how little they valued him(even though Sidious at one point lamented his loss).

Which its stupid. you’re telling me that he was put down like a punk?

hated give the sith user some survivor chance. We see that to Maul but it cost of his sanity, we see that with Vader but was enough get him in life support suit.

I saw this morning

Yea this is one of the reasons why people are tuning out form Star Wars.

Sidious made it clear that he did not discover the Secret to immortality by the time of Episode 3 yet stated that together he and Vader would learn the secret.

With how he monitored Kylo Ren during Rise of Skywalker what exactly will stop Sidious from learning the secret at the same time as Vader who is desperate to learn the secret(Sidious made a point of how Sith don’t let anything go in the Darth Vader Comic after all)?

Vader made 2 known attempts to bring back Padme(going for 2 separate methods both discovered on Mustafar) and most certainly learned how to keep people from dying on the off chance that his attempts would succeed eventually thus necessitating a method of keeping Padme from dying after being resurrected.

Vader’s research is into resurrection without the original body and keeping those he cared about from dying.

Sidious’s research is into Time Travel, Sith Alchemy-created Bodies(his various sons including Snoke and Rey’s Father) and perfecting his Planet Killers.

Plagueis’s research was into creating Life and keeping those he cared about from dying.

Bane’s research was into jumping from Body to Body where the more powerful Sith Spirit is in control.

Well it was known Obi Wan and Bale Organa were friends, however no real evidence that they had anything to do with each other after the Jedi’s fall, and as a senior member of the Senate and ruler of Alderaan Bale was not somebody one should go heavy-handed on. Even Palpatine would have demanded more evidence than “they knew each other ten years ago”. Unfortunately Reva’s too obsessed with finding Obi Wan to think rationally.

From what I can tell Obi Wan’s had his faith heavily shaken by the Jedi Massacre, he’s been keeping watch on Luke but hasn’t been keeping up on his training

2 Likes

Episode 3: How to Destroy Obi Wan, Vader, & A New Hope in 45 minutes or less.

Vader acts just like he did in the Comics(lashing out at various civilians with the Force) while Obi-Wan acts all traumatized, rusty and not at all like how Vader described him in their last duel.

Vader seems fine(young, wounded yet powerful) while Obi-Wan does not.

For Obi-Wan to live up to Vader’s Hype in A New Hope he needs to improve to the point where he can beat Vader again!

They’ll obviously build Kenobi up in some way.

Plus Rebel elements could easily spring up from more Imperial ranks.

Tv series more than movies, viewers expect some sort of character development so I guess he has to work his way up again so to speak. Obi Wan I mean. Vader is just, still always Vader, the man in the black stetson.

Still fun to see that a character orginally in a small role, ep IV, created a large fan base. Even if Guinness didn’t much care for it all, but still some how grabbed the interest of little kids/teens.

I have a bad feeling about all this.

Fingers crossed for Kyle Katan showing up.

Doubt it. Personally I don’t have any faith with Star Wars so long KK is running Lucasfilm.

An entire Star Destroyer at Vaders command, with Kenobi trapped on a small outpost and he sends…two lifeboats of 50 troops out of the potentially 9000 odds troops onboard your standard Imperial Star Destroyer…

Somebody didn’t bother doing any homework when they wrote this plot…

Nope and going get worse sadly.

I watched the entire series. I wasn’t impressed.

I get the feeling someone wasted the budget on something stupid and had no more room to do anything else.

If the Rebels had some more aircraft of their own we could’ve seen some proper action. Instead we get a story full of plot holes to drive a destroyer through.

cannon has been broken and you tell there identical politics at play here.

Most likely.

I just wonder where the budget went.

w/e it went it didn’t go to Disney parks that are needed badly. I went to Disney world beginning of this month and rides keep breaking down.