Kel'Thuzad Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Kel’Thuzad (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Character: Minchyoda undead priest
Guild: Fortis
Looking for: Yend, Shoken and anyone from Fortis

1 Like

Holyhealz BloodElf Priest

Game Over

Owlbeast/Owlcapwn/Owl(insert here)

Tauren Druid!

Can’t remember guild names or specific people, but I’m still around!

Cantare, Horde Orc Shaman.
Guild: ViolentSin
Noteable acheivements: Warlord, Orange Hammer!
Looking for any VS/Fortis guys who want to raid/PVP it up.

Looking for my old roomie from college days. Helped his horde guild with BWL/AQ40 strats. Can’t recall horde guild name or his toons name =(.

I was an alliance pally and you were a shaman. Or if the guild remembers me coming to play hmu!

Character: Charne, Tauren Druid
Guild(s): Tribe, Fortis, Ministry
Notable Features: First Druid High Warlord on server. Is at the farm. Is running flags. Green Whelp Armor.
Usually Seen With: Hammura, Despair, Raspberry.

4 Likes

Character: Devinebovine
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Guild: Cloak and Dagger

OMG Charne <3. I have a bit of a crew rolling back if you wanna hit the same server, will figure that out this week when names are released.

Character: Sillo
Race: UD
Class: Warrior
Guild: Cloak and Dagger

Made it though Ony and most of MC with CD I remember guys like shadowclaw and Gauntlet. Devinebovine sounds very familiar

Rerolled just before AQ 40 was opened to a Paladin

1 Like

I was in Cloak and Dagger under the name Sillo, UD Warrior

1 Like

Character: Watchoutbehi
Guild: Cloak and Dagger, N G T

Phatsamurai - Undead Warrior
Phatsamurai#1664

Was in Saints of Chaos for a long time with Darkhunter, Crosis, Amoramor. Raided lightly with The Monolith but mostly PvP’d.

Really hoping to see some old faces like Burnout, Wedgewood, Brocksamson, Brendozer, Vilefort, Flingo, just too many to name.

Hope I see you all around!

Dang I havent seen those names in a long time Phat

• Hey, Undead ROGUE =P
    *guild Fortis
  • looking use my unspent Dragon Kill Points
2 Likes

Character: Jundicator Undead Priest
Guild: Kindread

I can track down Villefort for you guys.
Claim to fame, I out rolled 8 warlocks for those +dmg shadow pants that dropped from Kazzak, as a spriest.

2 Likes

Weren’t you in Clan OD?! I saw SCARAB LORD Pachwa, who was also in OD, on a Twitch user’s vanilla stream.

Character: Omajin, Troll Rogue
Guilds: Kills On Sight, The Losers, Shadowpact

The King of Blackrock Mountain! Villefort was a good friend - would love to see him again.

Burnout was my college roommate during vanilla. Sadly he doesn’t have any plans of returning for Classic, unless I can lure him in. I’ll tell him you remembered him

Hey Charne! I remember many pre-made BG groups and raiding with you. Also fondly remember one off time in AV when we were alone and I would mind control that Pacifists priest and paladin and you would heal them up. I’m pretty sure they held off about twenty horde who were very upset with us… good old days