Keep the new BG thing but delete the racials

the BG changes are not even that big, this crybaby has been crying for days on the forums

I’ve done at least 25 BGs this week and I’ve only been alliance 4 times (FOUR) and I’ve faced horde v horde 6 times.

the rest have been all ally vs horde

drama queens in these forums.

we could just balance them, give humans EMFH or take away undead and give them perception

You guys want to cling to racials I get it; they are powerful.

Also perception > EMH.

But anyway, it’s super clear to me why Horde selected Horde; it’s nit because your friends play horde or because you like the lore and the look; it’s the racials for the overwhelming majority.

Like I said, you only want responses that stroke your own ego. No point in trying to have a discussion with you.

1 Like

lol no. but youre on kurinnaxx, i understand the madge.

I’m willing to give up my OP racials for the betterment of the game, are you willing to give up yours for the betterment of the game?

That’s the point of this, it’s to both establish some facts and to make it very clear that we don’t need racials to PvP or PvE.

If we want a game where there are both horde and alliance to play vs then we need to accept that racials are a problem that creates faction stacking.

Have you thought about what will unavoidably happen in Wrath? It’s not that far away; 2 years is nothing and then it’s here and Alliance will become he over crowded faction. This situation doesn’t harm me, I play both factions and enjoy all my characters but it’s disingenuous of us to not accept that racials being over tuned or even the concept of them being overtuned created faction stacking issues.

The simple solution is to simply eliminate them and the issues of race based faction stacking is eliminated instantly leaving the choice of race down to “i like these animations” for the faction I selected.

If you notice, I want to keep the cross faction BG thing so horde can get Q’s at the same pace as alliance; I don’t want people to hate game play, but also don’t want people to quit one faction for another over the idea the one is superior to the other.

Eliminating the racials seems to me like the most effective solution because then there is no question that things are equal leaving absolutely zero room to complain.

What say you?

Instead of removing them they could just disable them in instanced pvp. They should also rebalance them so one side isnt way better for pve. Still I dont think this would help balance much. Even without racials if one faction has more people to arena with it will still inevitably tilt towards it more and more. There has to be a real incentive to switch imo.

Yeah, I’m willing to give up my super OP racials too…

Yup, and you’re right it’s kinda too late now. As for was it too late before? Maybe not; tho it’s worth pointing out that if we were to do a few little things the game could recover from this decline.

What say you of these things? Admittedly these are not convenient features; actually the opposite.

1. No more mega servers; server player active caps set to 3500 gross.
  2. No more CRBG (now local server Battlegrounds only)
  3. No more Cross faction PvP nonsense
  4. No more layers, theme with point 1.
  5. Racials are entirely removed from the game
  6. Transfers are free for a period of 2 months.
  7. Servers that are dead when the dust settles are closed and remaining characters are given transfer vouchers to call a new server home.

Net expected results:

1. More closely balanced servers
  2. Faction stacking dies off because Cross server PvP is no longer practical.
  3. Server stacking dies off because it’s no longer practical
  4. Horde and Alliance Q’s are server specific, but not a terrible wait.

In reality it’s not anything that hasn’t been done before; simply removing the “retail” features and restoring the “Vanilla” while eliminating the one mistake that was made in Vanilla being combat influencing racials or racials in general that can promote Zugzugery.

I don’t think they should be turned off, but I think the “alliance” side on horde vs horde should have alliance racials personally

That would be interesting.

Makes for a more bland game, homogenized classes ring a bell, but sure.

Delete the racial abilities if Alliance think that will save their faction.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.