Keep the 120 camera FOV

Can I quote this everytime I want to complain about the camera? SD is such a trash dungeon because of how bad the camera is. Not to mention, as you said, the red-on-red-on-red mechanics.

In a world that is LITERALLY divisive on absolutely everything you can have an opinion on…here we find a thread of over 100 people that UNANIMOUSLY AGREE THAT THIS CHANGE IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE INCLUDING THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM TO BE PROTECTING.

ONLY BLIZZARD COULD MANAGE TO BE THIS DUMB LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Who’s got the FOV hack for this : P

Well guess they managed to remove this QoL feature this restart finally.

Thanks Blizz. bunch of garbage

1 Like

personal attack, where? must be someone else

I don’t know if I had already gotten used to the fov 120. But now I feel the camera much closer :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sad because sunday raid was the first time I’d got to the end of a raid night still feeling energised and not fatigued from visual overload.

120 isn’t just a nice to have, it’s an accessibility feature - but hey, can’t go too overboard on those hey.

1 Like

Learn what trolling means.

What i said wasnt taken out of context. You said that this isnt as obvious to all players. And what i said was build upon that very statement of yours. I also build on your strawman regarding suggesting akadruid wanted an “advantage over his competitors” or rather that what he said makes it sound like it to you personally and i did build upon that as well.

And i called out the contradiction because you said you arent complaing about addons but that this change here isnt as obvious while the very same applies to addons such as weakauras that are far more than just “download the addon”. Which is why i added the specific weakauras part.

So even if all i qouted was meant in a sarcastic way then everyone i said would have been just further pointing out the falseness of such posts if they were legit.

So pick your poison: Either what you said was not serious in which case you could just ignore it for the reason stated above or it was serious and in which case i have called it out to be false.

And to get back to the trolling accusation of yours: Everything i said in my response to yours is still defacto relevant to the topic of this thread since it was brought up that it wasnt as obvious to all players while this falls into the same category as certain addons or even addons in general as Blizzard doesnt provide a clear “get this, this, this and that addon” message that would cover this. By this this command that worked until recently would fall into the very same category. Given we also said that it should be put into the interface option it would become even less hidden than these addons, making the point void even further.

Sad, but expectable. Guess i dont have to eat the broomstick after all.

1 Like

I wasn’t the one who started talking about addons. Nor did I voice my view on them in this thread so there was no contradiction. Telling someone they are contradicting themselves is not related to the subject - it is more of a personal attack especially when there was no contradiction.

yeah here you are again - you won’t stop - one place for people like you.

Havent said you were. But it was still brought up.

Please read the qoutes.

It wasnt a personal attack and neither will i tolerate you going that route especially in combination with your unfounded trolling accusation. It was a contradiction within the post that i quoted and thats that. And i repeat:

And with this the conversation between you and me is over as far as this topic is concerned.

the quotes were both from me and you claimed they were contradictory - they were not. One was me stating I wasn’t talking about addons to someone who was trying to put words in my mouth.

And I am not just going to ignore people making false statements from me at least when I can see them.

Im not going to repeat myself again

I want a 360 FoV.

Make it happen, Blizzard.

Ok i will make an exception. You said you think its unfair because its hidden and not obvious to all players. Yet at the same time saying you are not complaining about addons giving an advantage. THIS is the contradiction that i pointed out. Because if A (FoV command) annoys you then the same should apply to B (Addons) given your reasons for A. With examples presented as to why they are the same following your reasons for A as my base.

And this is my final statement regarding you. Deal with it.

1 Like

omg I wasn’t talking about addons

ffs - go back and read. Like I said it was taken out of context. I was not talking about addons at all - the other guy started with the addons and then claimed people don’t use them and then complain about how someone else is getting unfair advantage. I merely point out to him that wasn’t me - because I wasn’t TALKING about addons AT ALL.

Now stop. Okay thread is going on mute because I can see you can’t stop.

That was my point <.<

Yeah you definitely should.

Yeah i cant. Evidently. You calling it out however is irony at its finest.

I like how they impliment a council then completely not listen to players, this was such a cool feature, and thats all it is, everybody wanted this.

3 Likes

FOV 120! 180! 360? FOV is so critical, just for aesthetics. I use action cam basic to increase my ability to see the wonderfully developed scenery, but I lose the ability to see around my character. The action cam is surprisingly bothersome to my eyes.

2 Likes

I don’t mind that you want 120 FOV but I do think you’re lying when you say that 120FOV makes you less sick. It’s well known that lower FOV will give less “sickness”.