Keep Being The Fun Police

I really hate this one. Blizz, seriously, come on.

1 Like

Yes, because I remember them being pretty much one shot in BFA.

4 Likes

The first “boss” fight for mythic Hellfire says, “hello!”

Hellfire had to be one shot in BfA, even the first fight. My crappy undergeared alts got the mount by soloing it. That’s mythic only, isn’t it?

Yeah I just looked it up. Mythic drop only according to Warcraftmounts.com.

1 Like

The first fight, with the cannons, was damn-near impossible for most classes.

The cannons took too much damage too quickly and didn’t do enough damage.

If you were playing a class/spec that couldn’t move fast and AoE quickly, it wasn’t likely you would solo the fight.

Well I did on all classes because that’s how my alt roster is made up.

1 Like

Before or after Blizzard adjust the first fight?

I have no idea when I did it but it was BfA. Let me see if that mount has an achievement.

This still makes me mad.

Looks like it was adjusted in patch 8.2:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_8.2.0

This is from January 2019, five months after BfA release.

While this thread from June 2019, ten months after BfA release, indicates BRF was doable, this quote from the 4th post adequately demonstrates that the bosses weren’t one shottable: “You can solo Mythic at that ilevel. There are mechanics to be aware and of”

There are no mechanics when you kill the boss with the first hit.

Do you want more or will those be sufficient?

4ish years ago sounds about right.

1 Like

So the players should just sit back and say nothing? Just be thankful we get to even play the game at all?

1 Like

Please state your view more blatantly: You have no right to easily run old content unless you level up in the new expansion. or BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY AND DO THE NEW EXPANSION LIKE I TELL YOU AND THEN I’LL LET YOU DO OLD CONTENT LIKE YOU USED TO BE ABLE TO BEFORE.

1 Like

No, just stop using misinformation about the past to frame your argument. If you want things to be one shottable then state that opinion and bonus points for explaining why you think it makes the game better.

Your argument is shot full of holes when you say that new legacy content should be one shottable because that’s how it’s been in the past when, in fact, that’s never once been the case.

Except during BFA, WoD mythics became a one shot thing. That was a fact. The same didn’t happen for Legion in SL.

Literally no reason they shouldn’t be one shot.

I’ll say it again, during BFA, WoD mythics became a one shot thing. That didn’t happen in SL.

3 Likes

Except it’s not. I just posted 2 threads, one of them ten full months into BfA showing that even the second raid tier wasn’t one shottable. You asked for threads, I posted them, then you ignored them and continued repeating the same disproved nonsense.

Fine, then make that argument. Just stop repeating things that are provably false to try to lend weight to your idea. It’s never been that way before, so explain why it makes the game better to do it now. Don’t just state that it’s always been that way when I can, and have, shown that it’s just not true.

Say it all you want, but repeating it isn’t going to make it true. Bosses from the most recent legacy expansion have never been globaled by players. You asked for the evidence and I took the time to provide it. Can you at least give me the courtesy of looking at it before just mindlessly repeating things that have already been proven false?

It happened during BFA. The expansion was only 10 months? That’s news to me.

It did happen during BFA. Maybe not the start but definitely during that expansion.

2 Likes

Not even remotely close to what I said, but do continue with your conspiracy theory, it’s so interesting?

Definitely sounds like what you said.

If that’s not what you meant, care to clarify?