Karokta (Love rocket level RNG)

This thing drops a mount? I can’t even get it to drop the dragonriding customisation I want. :frowning:

1 Like

I guess I should feel lucky I got it within a few kills. That being said, I haven’t been able to get a single pet to drop from any of the rares except the brul one, but that’s almost guaranteed as long as you eat the food before opening the chest. But yeah, these drop rates and rotating rares is some hot garbage design. You’d really think after years of players telling Blizz they don’t like this kind of design that Blizz would relent and stop trying to drive their player base away. Oh well, the death of a thousand cuts seems to be Blizz’s mandate.

If this is the case they will push even more players out of the game. There already isn’t much content there.

This is a bad statement.

So, every mount that someone wants and doesn’t get within the first couple weeks of a patch being out is going to be “the next Love Rocket” now? Please…

Feels super wild y’all are complaining you have farmed a mount for less than a month and it didn’t drop, that’s the reason to riot lol

That rare isnt up every day.
1/5 rares aren’t up each day they rotate out.

1 Like

That really sucks. They must really hate world questers.

That only shows the drop rated based on who used the Wowhead client, if you use Data for Azeroth you will see every active account that has it… and it’s far worse. Only 0.0141% of all active accounts in this entire game have the mount.

1 Like

Wait whhhaat? Where does it say this? Is this some kind of sick joke? What end zone in the last many xpacks has done this, they have all been once a day?

This is literally why bother even logging in stuff… this can’t be right

EDIT: holy moly i just read the hotfix notes. This really is happening… I don’t even have words. RIP to anyone who still wanted anything from those rares, way to make people not even bother logging in or going anywhere near the caverns now blizz.
The level of disconnect from the devs to the players is unreal…

1 Like

This is nothing when it comes to attempts. Not sure what you’re complaining about. I’m sure you’ll get the Charhound and Abyss Worm soon.

However, I don’t understand them putting another sub 0.1% mount in the game when they just removed them. They need to make up their damn mind.

Oh and put the Infinite Timereaver on the Cata TW vendor where it belongs. It’s not “fun”, Blizz. That’s the excuse you used for the Rocket, right?

3 Likes

I refuse to do time reaver. As for this is nothing… at 1% 250 is insane. I did 850 attempts on rustfeather. Also don’t say I don’t put in the work. Look at my mounts then talk to me.

Game is long long overdue for bad luck protection.

Where did I say that?

I have almost 200 more than you.

This mount/rate is an extreme outlier when it comes to cosmetic drops off rare mobs, currently at less than .1%. I have to believe it’s bugged or entered incorrectly into the databases on Blizzard’s end but they’ve yet to fix it.

The closest thing would be Arachnoid Harvester or Soundless and this mount is dropping at a far, far lower rare than either.

So, this mount is much harder to get now that it is essentially on a 5 day lockout now.

Devs should design thinking about players with 1-2 characters, now We’ve to attempt this rare with each alt possible, this isn’t fun at all…

It’s the same issue that was mentioned by Chimes

But well, “the fix” for the love rocket this year didn’t help with that issue.

WoW needs bad luck protection!

3 Likes

“This is the final final final… final… final… final straw!!! Well, I’ll try one more time next week on each of my alts… but then, thats it.”

They want everyone to have an alt army!

Yeah, they took something that was already bad and made it worse.

1 Like

Developers’ notes: Unlike Forbidden Reach, the rare elites in Zaralek Cavern are meant to be a bonus, rather than the primary activity.

What an absolute L. For it to not be the primary activity there needs to be OTHER ACTIVITIES. The only repeatable content you put in the caverns was the rares and now they’re gated. Fix this.

That mount is ugly and no one should want it

-Nui’s hot take of the week

Let’s please keep in mind that very few people sign up and contribute their data.

I’m not saying the droprate doesn’t suck. Just letting y’all know that Wowhead only pulls from data given to them by those who offer it.

For example, I’m farming the Zealous Felslinger’s set in Antorus. Wowhead says pieces are 0.18% to 0.3% droprates.

I’m getting pieces every other day. I loot about 10 chests a day. So that’s a 1 in 20 chance. 5% droprate.