Kalecgos is annoying

No you.

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1379685105.1268/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

what am i even looking at.

Kalec is a

2 Likes

preach brother preach!

1 Like

Uno reverse card.

Kent, I will take all of your tacos and never let you have any ever again! :angry: Kalec is bae.

No, anything but the tacos!

drops to my knees

I’m sorry!

4 Likes

I forgive you

https://i.gifer.com/7MPC.gif

1 Like

That’s the second time today I’ve seen that card. Once in Discord and once here. LOL

They just about have to tell you how they feel because WoW characters models don’t really have a way of showing you instead, not unless Blizzard wants to do major cutscenes for literally everything lol.

FF14 is in a similar boat except with the graphic update, they have more capacity for facial animations so I’m hoping they start using those in a more significant way.

1 Like

this title of thread is 100% correct.

1 Like

OP, if it makes you feel better, you can go beat him up in the Sunwell raid, where he’s a raid boss.

(unfortunately he survives)

1 Like

And what about Anveena, do you think in the end that her sacrifice of Azeroth and her beloved Kalecgos was in vain for so much expansion garbage?

There it is because Dragonflight is boring in the way they released a battle royale, and it will only focus on a Pandaria remix due to the state of the content of this expansion.

i understood all of these parts. Separately.

The writing in Dragonflight doesn’t feel like characters expressing themselves.

The writing in Dragonflight feels like the writers airing out their daddy issues. It isn’t just Kalecgos. Wrathion, Sabellion, and Ebyssian have been especially bad at not being their actual characters too.

1 Like

Every line is over emoted, as if they’re each saying the most important sentence ever.

The story that I’ve seen has been overly saccharine.

The whole thing just seems like a major apology for Blizzards sexual harassment culture by making sure absolutely no feelings are hurt at any point.

And here I am, wishing most of my family wasn’t split across 4 states across the US because it makes getting together and doing family things difficult.

I’d say Kalecgos’ plight of “I want familial connection” was a bit more relatable than things like “My time-travel alter ego is evil and is trying to exist by turning me into him” and “My dad was performing inhumane genetic experiments to make super soldiers,” at least.

1 Like

Going where?

I would love to see more of Kalecgos in Warthin honestly <3

Only if he behaves like an ancient being that has also inhabited two forms. I was surprised at how little lack of wisdom he displayed. Mòst of what he suddenly learned emotionally us humans have figured out before 40. I was really surprised with how they represented his character.