Kalecgos Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Kalecgos (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Grip, Dwarf Hunter, played with my boy Fooz, best Paladin on the server (Dwarf) and Blip a stellar Gnome Rogue. Did some raiding in MC, BWL, and ZG, had a blast. Deux was our MT, really good player. Guild name is slipping m y mind, but we had a lot of cool people and good times were had.

2 Likes

Sharingan <Conquest> - Dwarf Priest, class lead, and Team 2 captain.

Anyone of the numerous people from Conquest who spent hours and hours raiding with us, except for Pozzo (JK)

3 Likes

Squally, Human Rogue in Sanctus Imperium. Mostly just any of the old SI peoples

Ovaltineisok (Bryce), gnome warlock, Exiled guild. Kimen was the main tank. I remember a mage named Flashy. Warlock named Navarr maybe and a female human paladin Qurr
also looking for a shadowpriest who’s from australia and also the druid Wrathiondis or something stupid ( you know who you are you idiot)

Metalsonic, Human. Ret spec Paladin that refused to be a healer.

I remember when you guys downed rag for the first time!

Derked, Nelf Hunter. Don’t remember the guild name but I remember Imabanana was our main tank

Amonamorte - Holy paladin. Rise to Power, Sanctus Imperium, Kali Compton

3 Likes

Letto, human warrior. Kali Compton. I remember Amonamorte, Pengilo, Ronyar, Nosmirk, Calos.

Calorne - gave the game up long ago , Midgetman - faded but not forgotten. Ye Olde Republic - believe it or not still has active members. If anyone left a char in guild , its still there come on back.

2 Likes

Cortie, gnome rogue. Bounty Hunters and Devious Empire.

Jay, gnome mage - I think my guild’s name was Resilient. Can’t believe how long ago that was when you really think about it.

1 Like

Gephorian, human mage and Solafide, human priest from Shadow Nexus. I think I was also in Veritas Aequitas or something before that.

1 Like

Daloric, Human Warrior , Ye Olde Republic. Its been a very long time but i remember my old guild, i wonder if any of them still play or will be returning

Flashy/Heatstroke level 60 full tier 2 human mage… Guild Master of < Exiled> which was allies with < Validus> and Xanadu was my boy! Where my old guildies at??? Anyone remember Cranberry?

1 Like

I think I remember you! I accidentally deleted my post saying who I was but scroll down to my intro post I was GM of Exiled Human Mage 8/8 Netherwind

Exhalted, Human Paladin, TEAM REAPER!

1 Like

Steallth, Dwarf rogue: Rise to Power , Knights Empyrean

4 Likes

I remember you lol. It is Steallth from RTP.