Kael'thas threat bug

Name ONE bug that made a raid next to impossible and wasn’t addressed IMMEDIATELY by Yoshi P. I can’t think of a single recent bug, let alone one that was game breaking and/or ignored.

Good thing this bug didn’t make the raid next to impossible as many people killed KT and Vash.

Good thing Blizzard doesn’t need a PR department when they have you for free.

Also, you failed to address all these bugs in FF. I want to hear about them.

When did correcting incorrect statements mean someone was a part of the PR department?

There was recently a bug that if exploited made players nearly invincible.

The duty finder that is REQUIRED breaks when too many people use it and that still hasn’t been fixed.

Not in FFXIV.

The duty finder hasn’t been a problem for 5 years.

Yes, it was

“If you were kicked from The Aery by the AFK timer (10 min) while having the Draconian Light buff (when Estinien puts up a shield against Nidhogg) it stayed on and could be carried to other content, making you hard to kill as it’s like 95% damage reduction”

And I beg to differ, it broke during ShB for crystal for a bit.

People like to believe that FF is perfect and has no issues, it has all the same issues as wow, from bugs, to boosts, to bots, all of it.

And I play and love both games.

That was a bug in 2016 and fixed almost immediately.

:roll_eyes:

That was a bug in 2020

I once had a kael salad, and it, too, was filled with bugs and left a bitter taste in my mouth.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.