Kael'thas has the wrong voice actor

Didnt you just do a very similar post history search on the OP lol.

You all take this game to seriously. WoW is a good game, Blizz is a $hit company managing it, and its community is as toxic as an LoL match.

1 Like

What’s ironic is that he says stuff like this:

When he does the exact thing he is whining about.

1 Like

Nope, I provided the OP with some others thread on this topic that they can join to continue the conversation instead of starting a new thread about a topic already going. I did not find a single post made by the OP, nor provide qoutes of the OP in any way, like Kumasama did.

Reading comprehension… It’s a lost skill…

Reading comprehension. You may want to look into it. It will save you embarrasment. See my response to Chucktaurus.

Just proof you are a troll and have not read a single one of my responses to this thread. All you do is stalk me and spew hate at me because you have some sick facination with me and follow me from thread to thread.

You really do need to get a hobby that does not include stalking me.

Translation: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Forget the repentance, just tie rocks to their ankles and throw them in water. If they drown they’re innocent. If they survive they’re a witch and should be BURNED AT THE STAKE! :rage:

1 Like

What’s really pathetic is how they treated him and then one or two months later they got caught with their pants down.

Look at you, the little peasant trying to stir up trouble.

Did you know not everyone patrols the forums like you do? I made this thread literally the same day I pulled Kael.

From your lips to God’s ears.

He got paid, Blizz can use whatever sound they like.

1 Like

Can we have the VA for Spongebob then? Or better yet Bob from Bob’s burgers?

The more interesting thing is the term “wrong” being used here by the OP. Last time i checked Kael’thas is the property of Blizzard and therefore whatever voice they choose is the “Right” voice.

The VA has no say in it nor any rights to the recording and how it is used. And at no point is the voice ever “wrong” if Blizzard is the one controlling it. The voice is whatever Blizzard says it is.

But people need to virtue signal about something I guess.

If it is a recreation / Rerelease of an old game. Changing something from the original would be the “wrong” thing, compared to the original.

2 Likes

But, it is Blizzard’s game, not ours or the voice actor’s, so right is what Blizzard says is right.

They own the game, its charcters and all images, assets and materials associated with it. If they say the current voice is the right one, then that is the end of it.

You are missing the argument here.
Also, Blizzard has been known to be wrong and can be wrong.
Plenty of examples to use but I will use druids powershifting for my own experience.
They said it wasn’t a bug and then went back on that.

Time for them to go back on this.

So all the stuff that Blizzard is removing from the game due to it being offensive or insensitive was right until Blizzard said it was wrong?

How stupid are you?

1 Like

I know all of this sucks from a societal standpoint, but…

Our guild did our first Kael attempts tonight, and I honestly can’t tell the difference without listening to them side by side on that youtube video. It sounds pretty much like I remember it sounding. They did a fair job of replicating it, IMO.

The og va was much better, id like to hear that version in tbc classic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.