Kael'thas has the wrong voice actor

People play with sound on?

You are incorrect. I understand if you weren’t paying attention when it happened. He filed a restraining order against one accuser because she was calling his family and employer. The request was upheld and she was ordered to stop contacting any of the above… That has absolutely nothing to with ANY of the misconduct allegations, involving the woman in question or any of the otheres. You’re not just wrong… You’re completely wrong.

Look another SJW

4 Likes

What does that even mean? Grow up

:rofl: Cubicle crawling is fine, but this is where you draw the line.

1 Like

I like this thinking. Innocent until proven guilty is so old fashioned. I prefer guilty until proven innocent and if innocent there should be repentance anyways because nobody is entitled to having their life back to as it was.

1 Like

I know you’re joking, but there are some twisted people that unironically think like that.

Personally, I just want this one simple thing fixed. Please, Blizzard, don’t aid an abuser and bring Quinton Flynn’s voice back to the game where it belongs as he is an innocent man. Unless he really didn’t want to be back; I wasn’t able to find any proof of that.

1 Like

I mean, if you got dumped and erased over accusations would you want to come back?

2 Likes

It wasn’t just ONE person who made allegations and even that one person’s allegations have never been found true or not. Not saying he definitely did anything wrong… but people acting like one judge upholding a restraining order proves ALL the allegations are false are incredibly ignorant

My thing is, people shouldn’t be erased before we even know which side is true.

Look at Johnny Depp, he’s still trying to recover from false accusations.

9 Likes

You’ve got a point, but I haven’t seen him state that though someone did claim that he did somewhere. Can’t blame me for hoping this whole thing gets fixed, though. I really miss his voice as Kael’thas. :frowning:

Yea I’ll give you that. But also it’s a free market, private companies etc etc

VA’s are also contract employees which probably doesn’t help, the company you contract with owns your voice lines.

I’ve done some voicework and it depends. Usually you’re just licensing them to use the recording but you retain ownership unless they pay a premium. I’m sure for something like this though with a specific IP and Blizzard’s size they almost certainly bought ownership rights

I assume blizzard would want full control yea.

You know what it means

Good grief.

You’re a murderer.

See? Now your life should be ruined. Based on my allegation. Evidence is irrelevant, it is the accusation that is important.

4 Likes

But this would mean our culture would have to forgive people. Something we dont do now, sorry.

I dont blame the dude if he wants his voice kept out at this point. The overcorrection some companies take because they dont want a negative headline is disgusting at times. If it happens to you I wouldnt come back so to speak lol.

4 Likes

Was his life ruined? No… but companies made the choice to distance themselves from him professionally because with multiple accusations he became a potential liability. I don’t know if I agree with it morally necessarily, but I understand why it’s probably in a companies best financial interest to do so.

The irony is that Blizzard has their own baggage, and instead of accepting that, they’re doing stupid crap like removing /spit, changing voice actors on a wrongly accused guy, making the Amazon in D2R all “butch” because political correctness … None of the above which hurt anybody.

Gets kind of old.