K. login servers?

This game isnt popular so why am i in a 20 minute queue for the first time ever?

3 Likes

20 minutes… how cute.

Come back when you’re wait time is at 130 minutes.

1 Like

The servers aren’t able to handle medium scale WPvP in BfA, now the servers aren’t able to handle a few hundred people logging in.

gg

3 Likes

I dunno, ask these guys.

It’s obviously an unintended incident and I cannot fathom how many people are going LUL BLOZZARD CANT HADNEL PLAYERBASE while simultaneously pointing out the game is unpopular.

A computer probably exploded or something, use your heads please.

4 Likes

i got disconnected it was just at 150 so uhm no thanks WoW

1 Like

Or, ya know… login servers could be down for some reason. Shocking, I understand. For technology to fail us sometimes? That just doesn’t happen!

3 Likes

I guess its time for me to go try runescape classic…

Have the same issues. Lamo. Suppose I’ll have to fill my time with non-bnet games.

this is a sad day everyone

1 Like

Small indy company.

3 Likes

“Better gameplay than BFA.”

Is what half the posts in the thread will be.

They are moving the unused BFA servers to Classic Beta to get more people in. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

/s

Mine jumped up to 182 minutes. This is an out of season April fool’s prank.

Tbh RS3 is the better game by far, it’s just unfortunate that it’s riddled with P2W microtransactions. Even just the Bonds [WoW token] in OSRS ruin a lot of the incentive for me to play, because spending $5 one time instantly invalidates any time and effort put into leveling non-combat skills in the early-midgame range.

Economy is such a huge factor in that game and it’s just kinda moot if you spend a few bucks.

260 minutes for me, I think it’s a sign I should go do something else.

2 Likes

It’s not like we’re gonna log in and not afk in Boralus anyway.

1 Like

isnt that the game?

Everyone keeps talking about how classic is going to take over the wow audience and Blizz is giving us a taste of authentic old school login queues?

1 Like