Login Servers Full?

They’re working on it.

Hey folks!

Looks like they’re looking into it.

9 Likes

Don’t do Twitter so TY!

10 Likes

Blockquote
Thank you. I don’t use Twitter, so didn’t see this.

2 Likes

I’m liking their response times. Sure it’s been about 15/20mins now, but the fact they get quickly onto it makes me appreciate them a little more each time.

Being looked into.

24 Likes

Yeah…the last post from them is from May 15th…so…no…no updates on Twitter about this.

1 Like

Thank you Orlyia

1 Like

It’s not just WoW, I tried Overwatch and it also has a que 200+ players

1 Like

Thank you.

#notallheroeswearcapes

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

i wana play lol

1 Like

172 minutes!

144 mins for me…never seen a 2 hour login wait before

Why should I go to a third party social network when there is, get this, BLIZZARD forums with a Support section?

19 Likes

Is DDOS back? This is pretty lame. I was playing, and then got kicked out of the game when I logged out of a character. Now every time I try to log back in it says I’m in a queue. When the queue finally finishes, it tells me I have been disconnected.

4 Likes

Worst part is every single game that I have ever played and been disconnected from for more than 30 minutes they give me a days worth of play time or something in game to compensate for the loss. This isn’t the first time this has happened and Blizzard has never compensated since BC or wotlk, they used to give 1 or 2 days of game time when servers went down. This day in age we shouldn’t be unable to play a multi billion dollar company unless it’s on our end. I know, roast me saying it’s not gonna happen, I know it’s not.

13 Likes

Ok everyone, remember…once they’re back up and running, your best bet is going to be to hold off an extra 15-30 minutes before logging as to not crash the servers…again…and again…just like the good ol’ days

4 Likes

Why would they announce this on twitter - I don’t use social media, I expect blizzard to post their issues on their site. Using twitter is just marketing, not information for the community.

23 Likes