Just wanted to say this in case anything happens

I’ve been under self quarantine and out of work now for nearly 2 weeks waiting for my COVID test results to come back.

Just wanted to say thank you to the arena forums for the laughs, the insights/advice and especially the people I’ve talked to in game after being added on bnet. Making what I’m going through a lot less depressing :rofl:

Hope you all make it through this crap shoot unscathed as well as your friends/families stay safe and healthy as well… God Bless and much love <3

I’d shout out specific people but there’s too many to list, even people I haven’t talked to outside of here so just consider this as a post to all of you…except Unafraid…get farmed more by my alts idjit. :crazy_face:

16 Likes

I agree nerf dh

3 Likes

Flux are you related to fluxington?

No I am not :rofl:

Drink water.

1 Like

Why would you get yourself tested? Why would you be around any infected plague rat of a person in the first place? International work?

Hope you have enough toilet paper and water.

On a serious note eat some Campbells chicken noodle soup or my favorite vegetable beef soup. Cup of noodle soup is valid.

I work construction/maintenance in a huge mobile home park that’s 55+ aged residents. I was showing some symptoms (didn’t feel or seem like COVID) and was sent from work early and went to a clinic. Due to where I worked, it was mandatory for me to get tested, since the elderly are the most vulnerable.

The testing labs here in WA state are beyond backed up, so results are taking forever.

@ Flesh: Yeah I’m stocked up already, the main problem is missing too much work. I live on my own, so financially I can only be out of work for so long .

What a stupid post.

13 Likes

get off my name pls

1 Like

at this point im praying for quarantine, tired of getting off work at 2am and literally nothing but the gas station down the road being open. have to pray for a weekend just to get groceries

I was the first and there can only be one…

@Surging: Same for where I’m at. Living off protein bars, noodles, snacks and dominos pizza until things start to calm down. Most take out places closed as well that are near me.

1 Like

nop me been flux since 04 pls abort name I still lov u but …

I mean we can just set aside our differences and take over the world like Pinky and the brain…You be pinky? :thinking:

no me brian .

1 Like

Anyone else getting full paid (including OT) to stay home? To the OP, I feel ya man. That wouldn’t be desirable at all. My wife works at the vet office and doesn’t get paid when she has to leave. Fortunately my job is very accommodating.

stay safe, but also find time to praise N’zoth. :hugs:

:octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :infinity: :star:

Apparently I’m a rogue IRL cuz I cheated death.

Ready to hop back in for some arenas and looking forward to SL now that they are bringing PVP vendors back :smiley:

Hope yall are doing well!

My city is protesting now and rioting so p good.