Just saw the launch trailer on twitter, are we actually getting half orcs?

Not sure what they mean but with dog whistles you tend to give hints but never say the direct thing.

They could be thinking their a half-orc and that’s cool, or they could be making a tasteless race joke. Up for everyone else to decide in Schrodinger’s post.

Saw one poster saying how her trailer version had “tusks” so idk if that is what they meant. I guess it was changed because it was a little too far. I didn’t really absorb what they meant. Because i just don’t see how "Orcs = Blacks " in any way.

Oh ur still here. Why did this panda say “ black. Female and disabled, just needs to be trans lesbian for the “intersectional victimhood bingo” card when all op did was say half - orc?

Edit: op coulda meant harronir :man_shrugging:

1 Like

How is that racist? It’s extremely accurate because what he said is correct.

2 Likes

U don’t…… see… he coulda meant the harronir

1 Like

There is a history of it in America at least where black people were banned from sports because reasons of them being too tall, too animalistic, etc. This also went into black women not being considered women because they are far too masculine and such, can see it with how people talked about Michelle Obama being a man because she has man-hands and such.

It’s just a bunch of trash. But yeah, orc is just a continuation of such things. :confused:

1 Like

No, what did he was that was racist?

Nah u racist too. Bye. Your already gone.
Edit: Nothing I say will convince u anyway.

1 Like

Yikes bud lol think you are little unhinged.

2 Likes

Keep the virtue signaling to urself. Nobody asked.

1 Like

Yeah, i am in America, and i guess school was kind of worthless in my case, for the most part we were given “busy work” told to do this chapter etc, I don’t feel like the “teachers” did anything, One time i handed my homework to them at their desk, they don’t even look at it and put it in the trash, and when i complain, they say “Oh it is just busy work it don’t matter” I go right to the office to complain.

I mean really why the hell would i need “busy work” at home for.

1 Like

HAHA I think you need a break from the internet bud.

Learned something new today.

I only know of the US phrases.

the Ball and chain.

and the old joke of dude, does your old lady keep your cojones in her purse all the time or can you borrow them to go out friday night?

lol

Same, but i was curious to what it meant, and i guess there was a time when “Arrow to the knee” was also used in US, because when you bend the knee i guess it kind of makes an arrow or something like that.

lol shes so ugly she looks like a orc ye… but shes human with elf ears

and what makes her look like an orc? Just looks like any other human.

nah bro everyone thought she was a orc, and orcs arent only popular for their ears

2 Likes

Huh she has Orc ears? i clearly did not look at her in enough detail if that is the case, might be because i just see an NPC and not feel the need to dissect every little detail.

her entire face (including ears) was in the middle of the screen, how a person wouldn’t have noticed it

1 Like

Maybe because i don’t sit and stare at an npc for more than 2 seconds? Also stated the only picture i seen of her was the one posted here.