Just saw the launch trailer on twitter, are we actually getting half orcs?

I saw the half orc in the trailer and she looks pretty cool. Are we getting this as playable races as well or something?

5 Likes

playable moknathal would be pretty cool

7 Likes

Im gonna go with…no.

If we did get them, they would just use an existing frame which would make them disappointing anyway.

1 Like

I’m assuming you mean the Arathi human with one arm? Not a half orc.

10 Likes

It’s a half-elf.

3 Likes

There are no Half Orcs in any of the War Within promotional material, so no…

2 Likes

Oh were doing this again…

17 Likes

Honestly, she does kinda look like a half-mag’har (minus the little tuskies) in the trailer. But her in-game model doesn’t look anything like that. Which makes me think the decision to change her appearance was intentional on the CGI artist’s part. And that confused me, as to why?

For reference here is her in-game model.

7 Likes

Is this a “black people look like orcs” bait thing?

33 Likes

Kinda
More specifically faerin lothar

5 Likes

suuuuuuuuper

6 Likes

wait a minute… the implication…

1 Like

I’m gonna give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume they meant the Harronir lady.

So under that assumption: no, OP, that’s not a half-orc, it’s some proto-troll/elf type race from deep underground.

4 Likes

Gonna hope so too because oof if otherwise.

7 Likes

That is very generous of you and i truly do hope its correct XD

5 Likes

…guess you could call yourself a half mag’har if you get customization close enough. Can’t really stop you. :robot:

3 Likes

yup. 100%.

smh.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand how she holds the shield. The in game model just makes it worse. That looks unfinished.

Edit wrong quote

4 Likes

Probably has hooks/belts to “strap on” to her arm-stump.

Also probably needs a squire, because she probably can’t do that herself! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Harronir

2 Likes