"Just run normal!"

Any difficulty, including lfr

ggnore

23 Likes

Except they are. You just don’t like that they count.

Additionally, this is a brand new setting they are offering players and when they left the live identification that it would be any difficulty for 3 months. That’s scummy.

26 Likes

Gearing for normal is about as brain dead as it gets. I mean you don’t even have to gear for it. I usually just make my own group and invite people with huge ilvls and then let the group run itself.

It’s so laughably easy that only someone who literally has 1 brain cell could fail to get into normal

4 Likes

I had a mega thread about this a while ago where everyone agreed that casualness is gauged on time invested not accomplishments.

My friend who plays 30-40 hours a week collecting mounts/pets and doing pet battles is way more hardcore than me

My crafter friend Danny mega farms 8 hours a day making loads of gold, he had around 1/2 Billion within the first few weeks of 9.2. This is hard core AF

Me playing 10 hours a week, that is casual AF. Just because i afk through 15’s doesn’t make me hardcore when that stuff is ez af. Making gold, now that is tough.

1 Like

At this point they should make it available in LFR given it didn’t say normal and above prior. That said:

You have 3-4 months to get it.

You’ll get into normal, because most people with solid gear and experience will be doing heroic+.

2 Likes

Which is perfectly fine for a Normal group.

One run per week will net you a higher piece of gear.

A single run.

Surely you have time for a single run once per week. Heck, if you have time once per night for a run (and maybe 2 on Sunday), you’ll get 3 choices at the end of the week.

If you are claiming you don’t have enough time for that, you’re either logging in and just wasting time, or you’re just plain lying.

3 Likes

This is why getting into a good Guild will change your WOW life for the better and playing solo will always be worse IMO.

A decent casual Guild will do things like Slime Cat runs come Tuesday.

6 Likes

It has nothing to do with laziness. Its cool you were able to get carried and all but not all of us have buddies that can do that.

18 Likes

Check out FFXIV, its a better game for casual group content. They dont go out of their way to shame or look down upon people who enjoy matchmaking systems.

WoW will likely always be a fun leveling experience for me, but casual end game might as well not exist.

33 Likes

Take the time to read my question again, raid tier. I only mentioned the anniversary mounts because I know you’d go there and NO they don’t count. They were in a truncated version of LFR for a very specific event.

1 Like

Can’t confirm: This quest is no longer available within the game

If anything, not doing LFR should be a time saver.

2 Likes

They do though.

But I’m really not interested in this extremely lame debate.

It is 100% scummy of Blizzard to lead their customers on for 3 months and then change it when the patch drops.

23 Likes

make friends.

This game is set up to meet people. So go meet some.

2 Likes

Just make Normal queueable then

21 Likes

Right!

I barely bother with it anymore. Once I get bored near the end of a season I might run alts through it for giggles.

They absolutely do not count. You cannot honestly compare the anniversary events to legitimate raid tiers, they’re two entirely different things. Yours is a bad faith argument, you know it, but you cling to it for some sort of validity in your anger.

It is.

2 Likes

Just having 2-3 players is a huge boost, that is enough to gear like crazy running m+.

1 Like

Totally agree this should be an option.

LFR isn’t necessary, TBH.

9 Likes

Honestly if I couldn’t figure out a way to run normal I would be too embarrassed to ever admit it on the internet even to strangers

It’s like saying you just can’t enter a bank because it has a revolving door

4 Likes