Just logged in for 35 min. . . then logged out in disgust

JUST LOGGED IN FOR 35 MIN… THEN LOGGED OUT IN DISGUST
You could have used half of that time to save up to 15% on car insurance.
Just saying…

9 Likes

I once got a massive ring upgrade from my Mythic weekly chest, only to realize I was already wearing a better version of that ring and it was unique, I was not pleased.

2 Likes

mythics arnt really fun or feel rewarding though.

8 Likes

Alright, what about raiding or pvp?

You’re disgusted you didnt get 4 heroic raid level gear pieces from doing some dailies on an alt in ONE day?

9 Likes

Because that’s how the Devs have designed BFA and conditioned people to think now.

2 Likes

And good luck getting a group for them , thats a waste of time.

1 Like

Damn OP you are a busy man

I logged in for 2 minutes, saw the WQ was azerite again and logged out

3 Likes

Posters giving the OP Grief for a system that Blizzard implimented and made players expect.

GEaring is still a joke when you do multiple caches , a Warfront etc and get 5 sets of pants . When was the last time there was a Weapon emissary cache ?

9 Likes

Right? I have T-mogs to collect.

You and people like you are the problem.

3 Likes

Would it feel better if you got one piece of gear that wasn’t an upgrade ?

it’s like the experience of seeing the same useless crap you haven’t needed from week 1 of raiding but drops every lockout afterwards has been successfully translated to world content. Praise RNGesus

3 Likes

You can get weapons in equipment caches - so if you are looking for a weapon don’t pass those up.

OP just pull the lever again tomorrow

This is the loot pinata Blizzard wanted. They didnt want you to grind anything out. They didnt want you to have a path towards targeted rewards. Welcome to the slot machine

Edit: Sorry Arshia didnt mean to ping you with that

6 Likes

I only do mythic dungeons around +10/11 and think it’s kind of silly I am geared somewhere between heroic and mythic raids from doing so.

Seems ridiculous some of the stuff you can get from world quests and warfronts.

It just takes the fun out of it when everyone is easily 400+ ilvl. I don’t care that people are able to get a piece here and there but the rate at which its just handed out, plain stupid.

Was much more rewarding when getting an epic item was a rare occasion and you felt proud of it. I can’t even recall the name of a single item I have on now. I can still remember getting core hound tooth on my rogue or Rhok Delar on my hunter it actually felt epic. Now I get an epic and it’s just an “oh okay” type feeling. That’s poopie.

5 Likes

No Blizzard did not create a system where you should expect to just log in and get an upgrade doing minimal work. I had to do PvP and weeks of warfronts to get to the point where I was getting the 395-400 gear. The caches are made to drop gear around your level with a decreasing chance of upgrades as you get better gear. Unless you get really lucky you have to do other content to kick it to the next level or just wait it out.

3 Likes

It’s pretty close to the next content patch. If they didn’t have this “catch-up” mechanic many would most likely be stuck around 320-330 while raids drops 400+. Who would invite a 320 dps to their heroic raid? That’s not how world of warcraft works. It’s because of you people the game is the way it is.

3 Likes

i wish WQs didn’t even drop gear but dropped titan residuum or some other currency. worthless gear is not a good feeling.

Mythics are fun and CHALLENGING, maybe thats the problem for you right? and Yeah getting upgrades for your gear is not rewarding…