Just got the heritage armor

I got tired of it really quick. It looks hideous with shadow and the BC staves don’t quite match perfectly. The only heritage armor I still rock is my Nightborne’s.

Makes me feel like I need to get more creative man!

I’ll just have to make my Zandalari paladin have the perfect mog. I’m going with a thunder king vibe. It’s gonna be so good looking man.

1 Like

I personally love it, it’s a Rite of Passage. Whenever I see anyone with the armor on I know they put some time and effort into their Character, rather than just buying a boost.

When the patch hits tomorrow we will eventually see Zandalari and Kul’Tiran with their heritage and they will stand out amongst the thousands of people who merely bought a character change.

And it’s cosmetic, so it’s not a big deal.

I wish you could wear them on other ‘skins’ of your race. Like being able to wear both velf and belf (that you’ve earned) heritage armour on any velf or belf.

I’m not wearing heritage armor and I look fabulous.

2 Likes

Yes, yes you do look quite fabulous.

Getting the heritage armor is step 1. Step 2 is all about the accessories ahem

1 Like

As someone who just came back to the game and levelled 2 allied toons to 120, I’m going to dust this baby off.

I need that mog.

1 Like

This got me too. That was excellent story telling and I feel good that the BE story is so full while I made my UD to an elf so she could wear shoes.

Don’t judge me.

The thread is about heritage armor transmog, after all.

I main a blood elf and would have zero idea that heritage armor existed if it wasn’t talked about on the forums. Is there some quest I was supposed to pick up, or how should I discover it?

1 Like

You should be able to get the breadcrumb at the embassy building in Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

cool thanks

1 Like

To be more in-depth, your blood elf you do the quest line on has to be both level 120 and exalted with Silvermoon city, and I also don’t think you can do it on a dh or dk, but I could be wrong I can’t remember I would have to check wowhead again.

Sadly the Dwarf questline doesn’t achieve that same amount of cool touch. For a dwarf heritage… I really didn’t learn anything.

worst thread ever

That might explain why I hadn’t seen it…

The Pants and Boots need more to them. Compared to other Heritage sets they are pretty plain jane.

I completed it a while ago in my DH. Just confirming that you can.

1 Like

any plans for Orcs heritage armor soon after 8.2?

It is always elves that causes the most drama in the world.

Night Elves getting mad at Orcs for tearing down their forest
Blood Elves getting mad at the Scourge and Humans for their problems
Nightbrone taking in a lot of fel energy
Void Elves for tentacles
Sylvanas burning down a tree