Just got the heritage armor

Finally got exalted on a 120 BE monk I forgot about. Now I can transmog the heritage armor on all of my blood elves and look fabulous as I level them all, it’s so magnificent. I don’t even know how it’s not illegal yet to be this fabulous.

19 Likes

It is illegal. Enjoy your ban pretty boy!

6 Likes

Nooooo. Please don’t. I’m innocent, I just wanna look fabulous :disappointed:

It’s even better when you mix and match it with other gear. Look upon my beautiful body with awe!

5 Likes

You have to earn being Fabulous. It’s not just what you wear.

As one of The Fabulous, I can attest to the one true path.

(And yes, my gear is a complete dumpster fire right now, more proof that being Fabulous is more than what you’re wearing currently.)

6 Likes

Are you sure? Last time I checked I am Keyaladorin, the One and Only, King of Fabulousness.

1 Like

Congratulations. Too bad it will never be as good as ours but second place is not bad.

3 Likes

Ahahaha second prize, that’s a good joke.

I’d your the gold medal, we are the Platinum metal. Better and more valuable in every way.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true second place winner or loser however you want to look at it.

I dunno… the lack of 3D assets on the legs/boots makes the none-robe version of it seem unbalanced to me.

It’s still the best transmog I have on my hunter, but I wish the trouser transmog had something to make it feel more balanced with the rest of the set. I don’t like feeling top heavy lol.

Why can’t it be skimpier on the male ;-;

You’ll always have the male VE I guess.

You can look fab leveling except on your boots, gloves and belt… for some reason even if they had no XP bonus, we still don’t have those heirlooms (and leveling has totally changed so the zone you go to might be a bit before you even get upgrades for these slots).

1 Like

Yeah, and they’re adding even more trinket heirlooms tomorrow too. I’m surprised they haven’t given heirlooms for those slots.

1 Like

If your belly doesn’t sag in your armor, than the mog isn’t worth wearing. It’s all about them lumps. You elves are too skinny, eat a cheeseburger or something.

5 Likes

lol our leader is the sexiest. Lor’themar looks even more awesome.

5 Likes

We’re the perfect size, we like being lean and muscular, not fat!

Oh yessss he is. That hair though… :drooling_face:

1 Like

Congrats on your new armor.
As far as heritage sets go here is the proper order of awesome:
Dark Iron
Mag’har
Void elf
LF draenei
Dwarf
Blood elf
Nightborne
High mountain

Disgusting

1 Like

All elf heritage armor should just be a troll mask.

2 Likes