Just got Invincible and Mimiron's head

From [Cache of Timewarped Treasures] from the Ulduar time walking raid quest dropped Mim’s head tonight. I went for another round on an alt and got Invincible within 7 min of each other.

So, for those that are looking for them, try your luck if you have the time.

10 Likes

grats!
/10char

Congrats! I’ve done several tonight but no luck. Only pets :slightly_frowning_face:

How do we do this ? Wdym 7 minutes for 2 raids… what am I missing

2 Likes

Timewalking Ulduar Quest gives a treasure box that can drop mounts. Go into Legacy Raid finder and join a Yogg only group if you can.

4 Likes

Congrats Khileeha.

Here’s a fun story. The Ulduar group I was in last nite didn’t get past the first boss. Good times.

I didn’t even know there was a timewalking Ulduar raid available.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Congratulations.

Yea, some time ago they amalgamated the 10/25 man versions of Ulduar and make it just 1 difficulty so that they could also turn it into a TW raid. It does make targetting specific mogs harder though since now both 10/25 man difficulty drop tables get dumped in together.

1 Like

So you can’t queue for it in LFR you have to use groupfinder?

All TW raids require you to assemble a pre-made group first. Once you reach the requisite amount of players, the raid leader can the speak to the q npc to q the entire raid. Then everyone gets teleported into the raid.

It basically works the same way heroic warfronts worked from BfA.

1 Like

Hell yeah, that rules! Congrats!

Reminds me of many years ago when a guy I knew got the sha mount, then immediately went to kill Onyxia and got that mount too.

Is there any way of skipping the first Ulduar part where you have to use the vehicles? I hate going through the beginning.

Not that I know of. The 1st boss can be a pain even when way over-leveled too. I never got the mount before I got the armor set I’m wearing now, but I get the dislike for the beginning of that raid.

Also, congrats OP! I still remember when Invincible dropped for me. The game lag spiked right when it was time to loot, and there it was. It was like rolling 100 made it hiccup for a second. :slightly_smiling_face:

So…what are the next Powerball lottery numbers gonna be?

1 Like

I got them the old school way but im glad you got them gratz

But how did you see the first one?

Congratulations! It feels great when that happens, don’t it :sunglasses:

Someone isn’t gonna be getting any new mounts for a very long time. You used up all your favor with the rng gods. Lol

1 Like

Is it wrong to enjoy it more because I got dragged onto the first group by a friend who’s whole scheme was going after mim’s head? (He had no luck and could still be in there on one of his hundreds of alts for all I know.)