Just got into the beta

Haha, yes :stuck_out_tongue:

I had not noticed that. Thank you lol

1 Like

I ‘had’ the pets. Unfortunately, my original Vanilla / BC account got the perma-banhammer in late BC (for infractions that they give out month suspensions for now)… I was sad to see that there would not be a true ‘classic collector’s edition’ that would give you the original pets in Classic.

Well there was about 8 million people from back in the day before the launch of TBC so your probably # 7,898,562 on the list. Hopefully there will be enough layers to fit you in.

1 Like

As a reminder to everyone. Don’t wait for an email. Check the dropdown menu in your launcher above the “play” button or your account. Many aren’t getting emails or are being very delayed.

1 Like

Well, I started playing about a year after launch, so I should be a bit higher on that list lol. This account isn’t at the end of Vanilla or right before BC launch. I had two characters to 60 before BC and raided on both. On a druid for a while and then a warlock for some time.

Regardless, I will get in when I get in, or not. It is what it is.

2 Likes

lucky :stuck_out_tongue: you have the right attitude though, and i love that you plan to bug test the crap out of it.

Classic will be as good as we testers help make it be. The devs need help catching bugs before it launches and creates catastrophy.

Help them out if you get in, like the OP. grats tho.

Hopefully i get in, but blizz may be punishing me for unsubbing 2 months back from BFA :frowning: (totally kidding btw about that part)

A few months ago I did see someone with Diablo out with them, was really cool but before that it had been since wrath that I seen anyone with one of three pets… Much sadness

Perma-banned and still playing. Now that is loyalty! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I can’t even begin to express how soul-crushing it was at the time… I obviously lost EVERYTHING from day 1 launch to late BC… starting from scratch after that was HARD. But I loved the game so…

What’d you do? Must’ve been bad.

Yep – I have two accounts that were active from very early 2005-2015 and a couple of brief times since, and I have nothing yet.

1 Like

What’d you do? Must’ve been bad.

My account was caught up in the very first banwave against people who they thought were using account automation (aka botting). As I said, that was back when it was a permaban for a first offense. Now they are way more lenient, but my numerous appeals to have it overturned fell on deaf ears. The account is gone forever - along with my collector’s edition pets.

1 Like

Lol wow get a life.

Not loyalty, just Lottery.

All those years playing but where them achievement points at?

weird flex but ok

Blizz hook a brother up here, I promise to be reporting every bugs I encounter. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Thank you! I keep reading posts by people acting like their is some mystery behind the timing of the invites. Kaivax was clear in his messaging and anyone who read the Blue posts as they went up should have known it was automated once it started.

If I were to get an invite I know it would be right before I have to go to work so I have to sit at work for 8 hours knowing I have a beta inv at home.

Edit: holy crap i think i got an invite and I’m at work. My account now has ptr legion (wow1)

1 Like