Just got banned for Trading Gold to my alt

hello
as described on received email from bllizard , i got account closure action for exploit money activity also it’s explain real word currency ,
and the things is , i withdraw money from guild bank with using my own guild and my own gold to my own alt , i used to play 4 - 8 account using multiboxing ,
i mean to make a new team , and i need to buy tokens , that’s why i withdraw many gold from my guild bank
not even close to RWT or real world trading , just please check it carefully ,

i also sent attachment to My ticket ( Only Screenshot ) , but i can’t send my WTF files that can proof all account is mine

The team that deals with appeals of account actions is only accessible via that ticket, no other way. You’ll have to wait on the outcome there.

8 Likes

False flags like this happen sometimes when moving gold around between your characters. Especially if they are on different accounts.

If it really was just a transfer of gold between your own characters a simple appeal should clear it up rather quickly.

2 Likes

You don’t really need to send either, Jaken, assuming the accounts are in your name, and you are logging in from the same location, that should be easy enough to verify.

I have to say though, just looking at the accounts logged into from your current location there seems to be several Battle.net Accounts, all with different names (assuming those names are real). That might prove to be an issue since from our point of view you have multiple accounts exchanging gold from a not common location all with different names and different registered locations (from inside and outside the U.S.)

A Game Master will take a look though, good luck.

7 Likes

That kind of sounds like a phishing attempt. Can you verify it’s authentic?

i think Vrak already did that.

6 Likes

I become paranoid when I send gold to my alts. I add a letter stating I am sending gold to my alt. But, I do not have multiple B net accounts nor multi-box any toons so my situation is simple.

is your account still active? if so it may be a phisher also NEVER click links in emails! go to the site via other means (bookmarks/google) and log in. if it was a phishing email and you logged in via the link given your account could be compromised. if you used a link in the email in your ticked tell them when you got the email so they can see if anything funny happened on your account after that.

though what the gm said you may have to get all your account in your name or prove they are all yours.

That’s likely going to prove difficult based on what Vrak said. Not to mention, you can’t just change the name on an account. There are very few legitimate reasons to change a name. A legal name change and a child turning old enough for the parent to put the account in their name, are 2 of the possibilities.

But seeing that the accounts the OP is using are from different places, it’s not looking good for them.

This has nothing to do with a phishing e-mail though :wink:

12 Likes

Just for clarification, I have not. The posting account wasn’t the one penalized and there are multiple Battle.net accounts associated with the IP. Since this was primarily informational I didn’t dig too deeply to find which account was penalized.

5 Likes

ahh ok.

(and i just noticed you stopped being a centaur) :sob: