Just got a free Swift Windsteed?

Not sure if this is cause I didn’t get a fel drake? I am not sure what is going on here. It’s nice to get free stuff just not sure why I got it.

2 Likes

Just got one too out of nowhere. Generous Blizz or a bug?

Idk might be a bug I guess I didn’t get an email yet about it or in game mail even.

also just got one not sure why, not seeing it in the store anymore either

I just got one too. Asked my spouse to check hers and she did not get one. I don’t mind the free mount but what is going on?

Did you do the Fel Drake Twitch thing?

Spouse and I both did do the fel drake twitch thing. And we both got ours.

My mum got it, she didn’t get the fel drake, I already have it so … got mine on the day it came out so yeah. Unless I get another one, but I’ve got nearly all the store mounts, so not sure which one they could really give me lol. I’d imagine maybe the oldest one I don’t have which would be the metal dragon. I can’t really log on right now though, so no way to check.

I just got it myself.
Really confused, but hey I won’t complain. It’s been a mount I’ve wanted for a while.
I do hope an explanation though is given, just for curiosity’s sake.

Got one too! My partner didn’t. I was messing around on class trials and noticed the present in my mount tab. The curiosity is killing me, lol.

1 Like

Just hope this isn’t one of those “PLAYERS WERE DOING EXPLOITS SO WE WILL BE ISSUING TEMPORAL BANS” bugs. I don’t care if I keep the mount or not, just don’t blame me lol.

Me to and few member of my guild

This would be savage. Travel forward in time 300 years to experience patch 112.0.5 and find your account still banned. So you travel back instead, to 1345, bring a computer (and electricity and the internet) with you to experience patch -322.5 and find your account pre-banned for the next 1,000 years.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

11 Likes

I just checked mine and no mounts for drake or that one

I just got one too, and a Cenarion Hatchling.

…I guess it’s too much to hope that Blizzard are finally making store purchases account-wide like promo collectibles?

Thank guys. Question, has anyone gotten this that didn’t have it before?

The ones I’ve checked seem to have had it. This could just be an odd update issue, they have been working on the backend some.

If you think you DIDN’T have these before, let us know - but the ones I’ve checked I suspect this is just an odd update/notification issue.

3 Likes

I don’t think I ever bought the Swift Windsteed at any point in the past according to transaction history. But there is the off chance I was drunk or something lol. I honestly wouldn’t really ever buy it for myself as there are other mounts I like more.

1 Like

Pretty sure you’ve had it since 2014, Padgarre.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have them on my EU account, though not on this one (which is why I mentioned about them becoming account-wide like promo collectibles), I’ll have to check.

Okay well that’s wild I just don’t remember buying it then.

1 Like