Just going by looks, would you rather play a San'layn or a Venthyr?

I like both, but I love the nosferatu-like faces of Venthyr, even on ladies. I’d rather have them if I had to choose.

1 Like

Venthyr. They look less like elves (honestly, I wouldn’t even say they’re elves) and more like old school Nosferatu… which I’m more a fan of when it comes to vampires. Not a fan of the modern vampires - pretty boy/girl vampires or punk vampires - no thanks. I’ll stick with the old school, aristocrat Nosferatu vampires, thanks.

2 Likes

/\ this guys gets

Human Vampire!

the solution to this dilemma is to just make sanlayn a customization for belfs. then they have to rp all the vampire traits beyond the visuals.

the ladies just look like guys in wigs.

1 Like

Probably Venthyr. I really love that the men AND women look inspired from Nosferatu. I also appreciate their grace and overall regality.

2 Likes

San’layn.

None of the Shadowlands races should be playable.
We have how many races from Azeroth that should be playable still? And why should creatures from the literal afterlife be playable? That’s stupid.

2 Likes

Idc either way but no more cute options plz if we get either make them as ugly and monster like as possible

Venthyr. Big fan of the Nosferatu look.

San’layn are Blood Elf reskin #5.

1 Like

Glad to see you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Venthyr are Male Nightborne.

I believe they use the same skeleton, either that or the withered ones.

So yeah, Venthyr are just even uglier, actual “blood” elves.

San’layn for sure. Venthyr creeps me out… which is probably what they went for anyway - so yay for them.

1 Like

Race checks out :wink:

1 Like

Venthyr. Sure pretty vampires are nice and all. But sometimes you just wanna be a Nosferatu. ( The best vampires from Vampire Masquerade. Fight me )

1 Like

San’Layn, duh.

1 Like

If I was forced to play one, Venthyr.

More Legacy of Kain influences, pls.

1 Like

SPOILERS

Summary

Kael is back in Shadowlands. He is being tortured by the Venthyr into subservience until we save him in the first Raid.

Venthyr have a unique look. I also love the gothic victorian theme they bring. I’m a sucker for that trope.

They could honestly just give blood elves an undead skin and a red eye option to fill in the gap for san’layn/dark rangers.

1 Like

San’layn, hands down. There is no contest.

1 Like