Just give the alliance high elves already

chromie probably has a timeline for you. :rofl:

There’s something we agree on.

The world might end.

Yea it’s really easy to mistake a Nightborne for a Night Elf. Especially if you have your game set like me, for immersion purposes, to hide player/mob names except for enemy players and quest objective mobs. The primary thing that provides distinction between Nightborne and Night Elves for me is the hairstyles. While they only have a few (and really need several more imo) Nightborne do have some nice hairstyles.

Yes, it was funny.

4 Likes

leper gnome slaves in silvermoon. …i think downstairs in tailoring shop?

night elves.

There’s also mind control of their own citizens.

night elves have many drow like features, as do nightborne. probably why the faldorei spider elves of suramar underground, are mutations of nightborne.

Oh yeah, that extreme matriarchy co-led by a man and a woman where there’s no gender restrictions on any role in society.

amazon women. guards are all female. leaders are mostly female. azshara, female. tyrande, female. worship a goddess not a god.

nightborne - elisande and thalyrssa.

I know malfurion is a shadow of his former self compared to what he was in wc3, but… he is still a thing isn’t it?

Like I’ve said before blizz should finish off the warcraft races Alliance gets High Elves and Horde get Ogres using the KT rigs.

Which is a wood elf thing, not a drow thing.

Which is a relic from WC3, the Sentinels lore-wise recruit from both genders.

Malfurion, male. Cenarius, male.

I don’t think I really need to explain what’s wrong about this do I?

I swear this is like reading a reddit post. “IF THERE’S WOMEN IN POSITIONS OF POWER IT’S A MATRIARCHY MEN’S RIGHTS NOW.”

3 Likes

malfurion mostly leads the cenarion circle now that staghelm has been removed. tyrande is considered the undisputed leader of the night elves. malfurion is like a consort, similar to queen elizabeth’s husband.

lol i’m a female.

Pretty sure they stand as equals.

Yes, which only serves to make the claim even weirder.

not really.

also, sylvannas - has a male counterpart but she calls all the shots. have you seen malfurion over rule tyrande on anything or dispute her decisions and if so, did she relent or see his viewpoint as credible enough to change her own?

all wow elves are drow like. blood elves come to the closest to traditional elves, with male leaders, male guards, sun worship, etc.

you’re always looking for some reason to suggest helfers are evil by today’s standards of morality, when i was simply pointing out that wow elves are based on dungeons and dragons drow. and they are. the devs even said as much about night elves.

puts designated drow DM hat on

Lolthite society, matriarchy aside, is a meritocracy full of noble houses and various craftsman societies conniving against each other as well as everyone outside their society. It has a clerical control mechanism to keep it in line (Belfs have that too now; see the exile of the void elves and how the light church is calling the shots there).

Basically, you could paint a Belf black and toss them in the underdark and aside from the superficial stuff like torture, meat gardens and demon impregnations (cliches which are not even essential to drow society and are thus not found in every city…), the Belf would find the way things work very familiar indeed.