Just give the alliance high elves already

Is this some kind of propaganda method to somehow convince people they got what they wanted?
-Void elves are mutated blood elves, no one asked for this (or as a youtube comment would say: “not a single soul”).

-No one is requesting blood elves on the alliance either. I’m not sure how you read people wanting the alliance affiliated high elves to be playable as “BLOOD ELF ON ALLIANCE”

Also nice job posting on your 10th alt firebuch, your writing pattern isn’t exactly hard to piece together…

9 Likes

Nightborne are non color shifted night elves stop this bull

Nightborne as I have said multiple times

I mean, the suggestive name should be a dead giveaway lol.

I still haven’t seen you show me the skin tone that’s the same between the two.

I mean, I know it’s hard because they don’t actually share any skin colors.

I mean ITT you have multiple people saying that the Horde as a collective apparently got all of it’s heart’s desires.

1 Like

To be fair, nightborne were seperate from the night elves for 10 000 years. I don’t think it’s a good comparison to void elves since they took 10 000 years to develop vs the 5 minutes void elves took to change from belf to velf.

With that being said, blood elves existing, and not being separate from high elves for 10 000 years, in no way invalidates the high elf presence on the alliance.

1 Like

they’re both purple though.

the only thing that sets them apart much is the upturned ears and the idle animations; for the females at least.

males look different enough imo, though they are NOT pretty.

1 Like

I very much think this also.

And in terms of VE being their own different thing unique to itself, no way invalidates the HE request either.

:blue_heart:

2 Likes

No they aren’t.

Nightborne have 3 colors, a sort of charcoal grey-blue, a deep midnight blue, and a medium grey.

The closest night elves come to that is skin tone 10 in the dressing room is a purple-grey that’s about the same density as the medium grey, but not the same color.

i think you may have a limited view of the color spectrum.

they are absolutely purple 2 of the 3 skin colors are without a doubt purple.

there is a blue with purple undertones, a pinkish purple one, and greenish blue one.

sure it’s not the same kind of purple as the night elves but it’s still there.

So what you’re saying is that they’re color shifted when compared to the night elf skin tones?

Everyone wants different things, but if you look at what’s generally been requested for years pre/during-bfa, I’d say Horde got every single race they wanted. Zandalari and maghar were long requested before BfA, Nightborne were heavily requested during Legion (by both factions), and vulpera were heavily requested during the BfA datamining (by both factions).

Fat humans, void elves and mechagnomes were completely out of the blue and while some may disagree with me, I find it insulting that the alliance even has to put up with such lackluster “races” and I still cringe whenever I see them in character creation.
I’m just glad the alliance has such amazing core races to make up for it at least.

I am bummed the playable nightborne models are so hideous though.

5 Likes

You mean the thing, much like the HMT where they took a request for a cosmetic option for the parent race (skin tones and antlers) and turned that into a full blown AR that’s barely visually distinct from the parent race, and lacking in class options to boot?

1 Like

Yeah but the thing is there isn’t such a comparison for void elves and blood elves.

While the nightborne do have purplish skin there is no normalish skin for the void elves, i don’t mind if its a bit off like with the nightborne and night elves but there is too much of a contrast between blood elves and void elves. even 1 option would be good enough for me.

Though i’d still like to play high elves on the alliance.

p.s. it looks like night elves will be getting some nightborne skin tones in shadowlands so only the idle, ears and maybe hair color would set them apart.

I’m gonna be a bit picky on mag’har. What we wanted was our universe Outland mag’har, not AU Draenor mag’har. Though we can RP as Outland mag’har.

Zandalari is absolutely true and I’m very happy we got them.

Ogres have been requested for a long time by Horde players and we’ve yet to get them, so saying Horde has gotten every single race we’ve wanted is false.

Basically this entire post.

1 Like

The way you talk about it sounds underwhelming, but I’ve supported maghar being implemented since TBC, and I screamed of joy when Blizzard announced them.

To top it off they even got new skins (blackrock, shadowmoon laughing skull and shattered hand) which exceeded manys expectations. I’m sorry this was such a disappointment to you?

If it’s any consolidation, DI dwarves are a single reskin of dwarves, not 5 like the maghar got.

Shattered Hand are a very pale white skin, we didn’t get that. What we got is mutilations on a grey skin which is done by other orc clans like the Laughing Skull as well.

Except at least they got some of the new particle effects going on that apparently only alliance races have access to.

You’re not going to convince me that the Horde unequivocally ‘won’ allied races. Especially since I feel like the Alliance made out a lot better in that case. You think Alliance got worse, I feel Horde got shafted