Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

They look exactly the same, whats the difference besides title?

Only females are getting jewelry.

Non-customized races such as allied races who haven’t gotten their pass yet have six option choices for guys.

Here is a comparison between male Blood Elves on Beta and other race males who have gotten their customizations. See if you can spot the difference.

Compare to male night elves.

And male orcs.

2 Likes

Without the dedication of being on our faction of course, unlike every other race.

Blood elves are Horde of course, void elves and high elves are Alliance.

3 Likes

From a design perspective, they’d be the exact same.
So what is the difference?

It just sounds like you want a blue eyed, blonde haired elf on the alliance, to match the blue eyed blonde hair elf ont he Horde.

Of course its at the HOrdes expense because the alliance doesn’t have to share anything in the process so its fine.

1 Like

Right, well we manage to tell Pandaren apart in battlegrounds, by the red name and health bar floating above their head so that argument does not make sense in current WoW. I think we’ll be fine even with blonde void elves. I’d be happy if belves got void elf hairstyles too, along with dark ranger appearances. I’m down for more customization all around.

4 Likes

Irrelevant, my point is that you wanted to be a blue eyed blonde haired elf on the Alliance. You did not deny this, nor did you deny my point about it being perfectly fine to copy a core Horde race.

Let alone, Pandaren are different.
Horde and Alliance get equal access to the Pandaren visuals and racial abilities.
Void elves get void aesthetics, and blood elf aesthetics.
Blood elves don’t get void elf aesthetics.

Its imbalanced, but its perfectly fine because the alliance get to routinely take and use Horde stuff including their mounts..

Its fine though, because the Alliance is entitled and always plays victim to everything 8D.

Yes, I am jaded.

I am not happy with the current customization options right now or the implementation.

1 Like

Take away most of the jewelry and give Belves what we were really asking for.

San’layn, Dark Ranger, scars and tattoos. Most of that jewelry is hidden by gear, so it is a waste of time.

4 Likes

I think you miss the part where Alliance population is dying. It really won’t change anything as Horde is more played and popular and it seems like more are changing to Horde. It really won’t change anything if Void elves will get high elf options.

1 Like

Develoers stated the population is relatively even. They have all the data, and it does not benefit them for the two faction system to fail. I am inclined to believe them on this matter, and not the shrill cries of anecdotes.

3 Likes

If you check the guilds for raids and mythic+ you will see that’s not true. Those are horde populated and seeing Alliance guilds on top is very rare

2 Likes

Guilds for mythic raiding and PvP make up an extreme minority of the population.
The mass majority of the population does NOT engage in high end M+, PvP, or Raids.

You’re complaining that basically the 1% favors a faction.
That 1% is so small they have no negligible influence on the population.

If the developers who have population data say they’re relatively even, they are relatively even. You can’t ignore those with data.

2 Likes

And you really believe them? They lied a lot Of time to fans over the years not to mention promised a lot of things but never added them. I wouldn’t trust a word they say without evidence. And let’s not forget the Devs are Horde biased. Metzen was the only one who wasn’t but sadly he isn’t part of Blizzard anymore.

Not giving you something you want is not the same as talking about population data.

Except one of the blue stated the team was half alliance and half horde.
So…yeah…

You’re basically playing confirmation bias. Unless it confirms your already pre-conceived notion, you’ll never believe it.

2 Likes

A myth and even then nothing will change number wise in a meaningful way.

1 Like

I never said I wanted these options for me. All I wanted were golden jewelry for Night Elves, regal hairstyles (which sadly it didn’t happen and most likely won’t ever) Naga playable race on the Alliance like how they were supposed to be in Vanilla and Azshara to redeem herself. I want these high elf options for the fans. I wont be using them.

2 Likes

That wasn’t my point.

Alleria is a void elf, as stated in the new Shadows Rising novel; it’s completely reasonable to request her blonde hair color as I play my void elf character. No one is asking to copy the new blood elf jewelry or blood elf racials onto void elves.

3 Likes

I’ll leave this here Void Elves and their void forms it’s about the void elf racial and how blizzard could let players toggle the form.

3 Likes

Yeah, no, it wasn’t enough, and thankfully we’ll get them in 9.1.5 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes