Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

best part is ‘true high elf’ fans wouldnt settle for an elf who mutilates their body with void magic

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Megathreads request a race, not claim complete ownership of it and all opinions relating to it.

Overstepping your bounds on a public forum and not even finding a single little thing wrong with it.

edit: I have obtained stuffed crust pizza and this is now my main priority.

You’re a cool guy, Fezz. Here’s my like :+1:t3::hugs:

1 Like

This is my stance as well. As much of a High Elf supporter as I am, I also like Blood Elves very much too. I personally understand why the jewelry is considered underwhelming and I’d feel just as blasé about it if it were Void Elves getting it.

The problems with jewelry, as I see them, are that:
a) In many cases it is covered by armor or hair (in the case of earrings)
b) It comes in only a few specific colors and styles which limits the transmogs they can match.
c) It has far less impact on appearance than skin color, hair color, hairstyle and other options like ear size and eye color.
d) They feel like they should be transmog cosmetics and not racial customization.
e) Males don’t get them at all.

I’d like Blood Elves to get the Darkfallen aesthetic options (dead/pale skin tone + red eye option) along with having de-tentacled versions of Void Elf hairstyles shared with Blood Elves. Those two things would give more impactful options than any amount jewelry.

3 Likes

Megathreads are one big thread that discusses one topic, where the vast majority of people interested in said topic wether positive or negative go to discuss the topic, ergo, where most high elf fans would be discussing high elf customization, it is not and has never been solely for the discussion of a race addition. So wrong.

The sad part is if you took your argument off of those threads you would actually have a solid foundation, but the sheer gaul you must have to claim that all high elf fans want one thing based on a discussion you saw one time, my god my dude. :joy: :rofl:

Then stop calling them true high elf fans.

no such thing, as no person who wants high elves has a more valuable opinion by default than other people who want high elves

Peace, I got pizza.

Why would I, im right.

Where else would true high elf fans be?

In a thread that isn’t actively discussing high elves where you claim to see the overwhelming evidence that we all want your jewelry? Lol Okay.

2 Likes

It is when your entire argument is based in numbers claiming the vast majority of us want your jewelry.

So are we backtracking now?

And he’s trying to end the convo by editing his post rather than making a reply.

1 Like

I just want my void elf to have Alleria’s blonde hair color (or a similar natural color) and a no tentacle option. That’s seriously it.

4 Likes

I’d bet both will come in time. Less certain if they’ll be here by launch… Nonetheless.

4 Likes

So it can be a blood elf?

You’re entitled to your opinion, but, N’Zoth has red eyes, and since we’re all void corrupted I think it would fit

Plus it would help differentiate blood elves and void elves more. Keep us from looking like a copy and paste job (even tho we are)

I would like access to the smaller ear sizes too, just so I can pretend to be a half-elf on my, you know, human-allied elf character. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes but players have been requesting for dark rangers options and they have red eyes. That’s what I was trying to say

Oh I forgot about them.

It would kind of encroach on that whole fantasy :thinking:

Since they’re giving Void Elves the Blood Elf skin tones, might as well give Void Elves hair colors, such as Blonde, White, Black, Brown, and possibly Red, for the Alliance High Elf fantasy, and let us choose if we want Tendrils or Braids in our hairstyles. Make it a toggle option. If unchecked, by default, you’d have Tendrils, and if it’s checked off, you get Braids in place of Tendrils. Similar to the Night Elves’ Vines in their hairstyles.

4 Likes

Actually no. Void elf still. Alleria isn’t a blood elf.

3 Likes

Blood Elves can get-
Green eyes
Golden eyes
Some new eye colors and combos
Special ear jewelry
Special body jewelry (tentative)
Head jewelry
Arm jewelry

Void elves, which are literally a copy-paste with some different hair colors and skin colors, are getting-
New eye colors, with no mix match allowed as of yet unlike belves
Copies of Belf skins

:thinking:

Everyone, so I did a little “experiment” I checked the preview pictures from the void elves where they showed them with the pale skin options. One of the males had black hair. And I checked the new hair colors which blood elves are getting. The black hair color one was the exact same as the one from the void elf with the darkest skin tone showed in the preview. And I know that some female npc’s have the black hair option but that wasn’t the same color. The one which the npc’s had was much darker, the one in the preview was lighter just like the blood elf one. I actually had a bit of problem with the blood elf hairstyles because they are different so they have a different lighting to them, but in the end I found one that matched the void elf hairstyle to an extent and I can confirm the new black hair option which blood elves are getting is the same black hair option as the void elf showed in the preview. So I think void elves will indeed get the blood elf hair colors.