Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

I’m sorry, I can’t rely on what a worgen says. You don’t even have a level 90 blood elf with a fake Alliance transmog. How can I trust that you’re a true core high elf fan? On top of this you’ve only been to MOST megathreads. What an outsider. Outta here.

1 Like

Thought so, another anti troll exposed. :kissing_heart: :wave:

1 Like

Actually my friend, I’ve been hired by the high elf megathread to enforce their will, and after evaluation your dedication to our cause has been lacking. You have been exiled from high elfdom.

Mhmm, bye now sweetie.

Come back with actual evidence if you wanna keep dancing this dance. :hearts:

Sorry, your opinion doesn’t hold as much weight as true core high elf fans.

As much as I tend to get annoyed at the Worgen, he’s kinda right…

Fighting over whether or not it’s literally all high elf fans wish or desire is irrelevant.

It’s very clear that a great deal want normal hair color and style for velfs, and it’s also pretty clear that many find the jewelry for belfs underwhelming.

4 Likes

How come you’re pretending you didn’t talk to me the other day acknowledging people ask for the jewelry for velves?

Did I say they didn’t?

I said belfs find them underwhelming.

:thinking:

Don’t worry, omission is very common with you guys, I thought I respected you before, but when it comes down to it, back to your side of fence huh?

Lol i wish Fezz had a side of the fence.

Fezz lives in rage inducing neutrality my guy, he’s the one person that can’t be stated as bias.

But that only goes to show your spite from the start on the subject.

2 Likes

Clear and bold representations of bias, try and get around it, I wanna see it.

My side?

I’ve always been what I am. Not sure how pointing out that pretending there aren’t common trends in those who want helf customizations and those who want belf ones is somehow wrong.

3 Likes

a test stands before them. the reward: the last word. who will be victorious? who is able to respond better without showing emotion?!

find out now, live!

brought to you by goat media

1 Like

Lol “He said my enemy is right, he must be biased”

This is sad on your end :nail_care:

I told you from the start i was right, i’m shocked you’re just now discovering it.

1 Like

More like he decided to read half of the situation and not touch upon the other half.

Lol What situation, this is you claiming a majority want to steal from you = lying.

And me correcting you and saying high elf requests would be in high elf megathreads and that the vast majority of that conversation revolves around hair styles and colors, not your jewelry.

There was never an argument, there was correcting.

Weird how Fezz was also in that thread and you’ve yet to read up on it, since you know you’re wrong. :rofl:

1 Like

Many HE fans are also BE fans and seek fairness it’s not necessary to “have a side of fence” unless one wanted a hive mind like community which isn’t imo healthy.

3 Likes

Or, what you really said:

Yup pretty much, because again.

That’s how megathreads work.