Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

Shadowlands just crossed into beta and they aren’t finished with all the customization options. They only posted about void elves also getting the blue eyes and inheriting the new blood elf skin tones to quell the potential outrage and cries of Horde favoritism. I’d save the wailing and lamentation until we at least see the final release customization options for all the base races. If blood elves are given dark ranger options and, fingers crossed, San’layn options, do you really think they’ll give those to void elves?

Real question: why do horde players (specifically blood elf players) even want high elf stans to have to play horde, just for the hair colors now? Honestly, if giving void elves natural hair colors and no tentacles makes a certain group of players switch over to Alliance, then they never wanted to be on Horde to begin with. I think Blizzard should do it, because more customization is always better and no one is taking any options away. Second, this will create a better and more loyal Horde by having all the high elf stans go to the faction they actually want to play on.

4 Likes

Exactly, better end these High elf requests once and for all so everyone can be happy

1 Like

I want red options for void elves.

Not bright red, but a deep wine red like their hair color

Maybe an eye and skin tone to match it? Would be very cool to have red eyes

To spite the High Elf stans. Specifically for spite.

I personally am past spite and don’t care anymore, I just wish they’d be quiet these days.

I don’t think that should be added. I think those fit better with blood elves not void elves

From the core high elf fans and the megathread, I haven’t.

Only other things requested for high elves that have a large majority backing is hair styles, colors, entropic embrace aesthetic toggle, and WC2 Alleria style tattoos.

Even if they are requesting it, it shouldn’t happen, if only to help differentiate the two races now that they’re essentially twins, blood elves can keep jewelry, void elves can get hair styles with braids, or cool colors and blood elves can keep warmer colors.

Even the tiniest things help separate the overall aesthetic, Alliance Elves and Horde Elves. :man_shrugging:

:clap: More :clap: Void :clap: Customizations :clap:

Give me Allerias Void Form skin and those neon blue lips. Less blueberry, more void.

1 Like

I wish they would make the void form more like Alleria’s in colors and effects.

Agreed. I get that they want to keep her special and different, but hot damn, come on, she looks dope and I’d love to look like that.

1 Like

Hopefully the farstrider tattoos will be shared. Both groups belf and velf make sense to finally have them.

2 Likes

Sure.

Having them be different styles would be ideal.

They most assuredly will provide more hair options as well, I wouldn’t worry. They’ve already indicated they will devote more time to Allied Races down the line. It’s just a question of when.

1 Like

Hopefully not as long as it took for the goblin/worgen updates from WoD.

Figures.

Alliance void elf players want all those options Horde blood elf players get, and more. I was suggesting that blood elf characters get some war paint, and lo and behold, some Alliance players immediately wants that option for void elves too.

Give a few minutes, and they’ll be howling to be demon hunters.

On the other hand, you don’t see Nightborne players demanding the same customization options Night Elves are getting.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if VEs get customizations a bit later than other ARs due to their early boost in minor options.

1 Like

Probably easier for blizz to separate them by color. Reds for belves blues for Velves. That sort of thing though I think farstrider and arcane like tattoos are appropriate for both.

2 Likes

I don’t get why these people don’t just play blood elves? Like, it’s clear that’s the look they want so why not just play a blood elf? And why try to take away the uniqueness of the void elves? The void corruption is what makes them interesting characters.

2 Likes

Exactly.

I hope Blizzard preserves what little distinctions between the races still exist, and doesn’t blur the line completely by offering up every last visual theme until Blood elves appear more like the allied race. Although I’m confident they will respect these boundaries in the future, and may even further the visual void fantasy of void elves to expand the visual disparity between the two groups.

1 Like

There are various reasons usually stemming from lore associated with blizzards decisions over the years using high elves as alliance forces and blood elves as (obviously) horde ones.

Plus not everyone likes the void thing. Void elves are rather niche really.

2 Likes