Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

High elf Wayfarers.

Didn’t realize every other race had blood elf models.

Horde models.

I don’t even know what you’re saying by mentioning these guys, but it doesn’t change that every single last void elf in existence didn’t go through the exact same process Alleria did.

Shucks, seems that way doesn’t it.

Seems something to go cry to Blizzard about, since no one asked for a carbon copied model of blood elves, and the large majority wanted Nightborne level differences to a high elf AR.

Oh also, give us back our night elf model then, since you hate sharing models.

Yeah you are.

I see a nightborne model that doesn’t stand like or look like night elves.

I also see a directly copy pasted blood elf model with no changes other than color.

Mmm nope. I want high elves, doesn’t mean they have to look like blood elves.

Kul Tirans don’t look like humans, still human.

Just because you can’t imagine the high elf aesthetic in anything other than the blood elf model doesn’t mean it isn’t possible :man_shrugging:

High elf Wayfarers must have gone through the process like Alleria did to become void elves. They weren’t there for the void infusion trap.

The only other way we know is the way Alleria did it. So keeping their hair color is valid.

4 Likes

Hm seems like more crying up the wrong tree again hu?

imagine thinking high elves aren’t blood elves biologically

Your post seems hostile, don’t you think your argument would be fine by itself? Are you not confident in it?

3 Likes

Asking for a citation is semantics? Honestly this entire post of yours is just projecting.

We already know you have, don’t worry about it. Its why you don’t have an honest discussion, you get bodied factually.

3 Likes

Imagine thinking I was thinking that.

Imagine thinking there isn’t a separate group of high elves that actually call themselves high elves and not blood elves, like it says in your name.

I wish you actually cared about the game, seems like you just want all the blood elf options for void elves and are selfishly ignoring the consequences by limiting your view to only your enjoyment of the game. Completely irrational.

Enjoy permanently playing not high elves, but void elves.

Not at all, I want new options for void elves hair styles and colors that separate them further from blood elves since they’re unfortunately stuck having the same model but have been given the high elf aesthetic.

Sounds about horde fan boy to say. Pretty sad when people pretend to know lore.

Have fun pretending to be a high elf and not a cured blood elf, while void elf regular skin tone options being canonically closer to true high elves with actual, in-game evidence of high elves mingling with void elves in their zone and Stormwind. :kissing_heart:

Oh sorry, the “group” that calls themselves high elves, not the name you wish you had so desperately on your blood elf.

Sorry, forgot we’re pretty lost on the slight but important difference.

But the Nightborne cast the same as the Night Elves. I would take a new casting animation over hair styles and colors a thousand times over.

Alleria is literally called a void elf in Shadows Rising. Also…how is BLACK hair NOT ‘voidy’?

Yes, Alleria is a void elf. But void elves are not alleria, as they did not go through the same process.

Black hair is voidy, specifically, yes. I’m fine with that.

The Wayfarers and Scholars would have to have gone through the same process Alleria did. They were not there for the Void Prison Infusion trap thingie.
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well, then the end result is just copy pasting our race, and everyone would be satisfied with that if people like me who enjoy the previous race didn’t exist.

Nobody cares about that though, bring in the new. And improved. Not replacements, but straight up taken.

They’d still be Void Elves not blood elves. Blizzard wrote them into this corner and the lore is what it is. We see Alleria able to become a void elf and keep her hair color and skintone. We see wayfarers and scholars training to become void elves. Then Blizz adds the skintones…

With luck they will continue to have their story variate from one another.

4 Likes

You mean, void elves with customizations blood elves don’t have, AND have.

That line crossed with skin tones. It was a major mistake. And I think it’s about enough.

Hey I want belfs to get something in return. I’m a big fan of Dark Ranger stuff being added.

Mind I’m very happy with what we have now (for velfs), personally, I just see why others want the hair and I can see the story and lore that makes that very likely.

4 Likes