Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

Oops, I guess not.

Shame. Well maybe he didn’t want to hurt the guy’s feelings?

On the bright side the other reply quotes it. I have it and can copy paste, but not going to if that person wanted it removed :man_shrugging:

Who cares? Lots of people have head canon in this thread.

Oh i’d love to, if he wasn’t actively being ignored by being a notorious lore ignorer, so not much there but bias and high elf spite, not very credible.

But i invite you to try without having your hand held. :kissing_heart:

Oh look at that and it’s flagged as well lol. Trollflake strikes again. Hope he enjoys his timeout.

Ima be honest here, in a world with magic, dragons, titans, old gods etc is hair dye really outside the realm of possibility?

I just dont see a reason why all hair colors are possible on basically every race. It make literally 0 sence lol.

5 Likes

There are some people who want to restrict player options because of the tantrum they’re throwing for losing exclusivity to a skin tone.

4 Likes

This is not a very nice thing to call someone as.

As the user you are targeting / referring to isn’t their name.

Constructive criticism on different arguments can always better be held without condescending behavior imo, or name calling.

As well as most of Broflakes arguments are imo extremely valid at this stage which as I have seen them involves seeing other core races like BEs prioritized as core races during core race customization period.

3 Likes

I like to joke that we are a cast society. We cast each other out. :smile:

(before I agree with Lann; I love the new look)

I agree with Lann.

Stop being so rude to folk.

4 Likes

I personal have no stake or care about who or what receives what they will at what time, Blood Elves can go first if you care about things like “core” races, i personally don’t see it as an importance, more that requests are seen and eventually gifted, as long as Void Elves get the high elf aesthetic expansion that’s being requested of them eventually, they can go last for all i care.

Also Broflake has more than earned that title after the months he’s spent harassing High Elf fans with skewed lore and elitism, but ill try to be nicer uwuuwuuwuu.

I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

Negative, I deleted it, it wasn’t flagged.
The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Anyway, not sure why you call me a lore ignorer given you never cite any for your arguments, and well, you have a habit of following my posts. its rather odd.

How do I know this?
If I am ignored, how do you know when I am posting ?

2 Likes

That is good because no opinion is greater than any other opinion.

Lol someone with as much spiteful lore bias as you could never Bro. :kissing_heart:

Sorry you need me to cite the game for you? I thought Mr. Mythic 15+ would know how often High Elves appears all throughout WoW in small army numbers, as opposed to the single group of Blood elf researchers that went on to become Void Elves.

Don’t think I need to tell you that small army > group of researchers.

1 Like

This response made no sense whatsoever.

Prove it mate.

If you’re saying its in the game, you should be able to cite it just like I do.
Otherwise, you’re just being spiteful and biased, which is nothing new coming from you.

Cite your numbers.
Hint: You can’t, they don’t exist, its head canon on your part.

Now go back to ignoring me, responding to you is tiring.

1 Like

Lots of people argue from head canon that is what I enjoy most about the Elf fighting on the forums.

VOID ELVES

VOID

So literally everything from blood elves, just all segregated to make it look like you’re asking for 2 things.

Stop. Permanently.

Alleria is a void elf.

And void elves aren’t Alleria.

/thread

lol so as usual, semantics and wasting everyone’s time fishing for those anti high elf likes, while ignoring the game he pretends he plays to the mythic level. :heart:

Seems about on point for the flakester.

Nothing would make me happier, it’s a shame I have to continue renewing it.

For the record, you responded to me, as if I would ever sift to find your bile. :crazy_face:

Oh well, I’m more than happy watching others continuously figure out the nonsense you’re about: anti-play options :rofl:.

:wave:

Didn’t realize blood elves had a monopoly on hair color.

Some one better go tell every other race in WoW.