Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

I’d argue they’re the least neutral.

Their people have split so many different ways with different allegiances, there is no way they could claim to be neutral.

1 Like

Uh that’s exactly what it means for the race to be neutral that they aren’t all horde or all alliance.

i only played blood elves on the horde because they are pretty.
also i like paladin.
I’d abandon the horde in a sec if i could get that sephiroth hair on my void elf.
and they would give us a new dark version of paladin.

i also kind of like the weirdo vibe of the void elfs.
I’m a tall beautiful man in real life… who is also kinda a nerd and a little strange so they are perfect for me.

You say this, but eventually the Alliance will want to have Silvermoon as well. It’s the true home of the high elves after all.

just a few would be nice, still some hope possibly but still glad they allowed the skin tones and eye color, very good.

Neutral would suggest they don’t take a side.

Thalassians take all sides.

No a neutral race not people that are themselves netural

theyre a horde race

every race has small irrelevant outliers that pursue their own agendas

orcs, trolls, humans, etc. all have neutral, some even hostile groups out there. but they are irrelevant to the story and as a people they all lean toward one faction. high elves have been horde since TBC. blizzard had to create void elves to bring high elves back to the alliance beyond a few individuals. now you can look identical to a blood elf(which is a high elf) on your preferred faction minus natural hair colors. its time to move on

20% is not a small irrelevant outlier lol, hell 10% isn’t.

1 Like

you dont even have 10%

theres a small pop in dalaran which is neutral and ofc the actual high elf kingdom of quel’thalas where high elves come from and still live. then theres a few individuals lurking around the alliance

:smile:

8% went horde 1% stayed loyal to the alliance and then you have whatever percent the void elves are the rest died in the march on sunwell.

There are a lot more than a few and in no way whatsoever are the silver covenant neutral. They are essentially part of the alliance military at this point.

Also stop trying to make fetch happen.

1 Like

in actual alliance territory there arent

they are. they are just pro alliance. which doesnt mean anything as long as they put dalaran first

its hard to believe you guys cant grasp the concept that no kingdom/country is going to harbor or allow a tiny militia to leave and attack another kingdom/country(the horde in this case) they are neutral with. in fiction or reality. it would compromise dalarans neutrality

if dalaran is neutral so is the SC and everybody knows it. therefore they are not alliance

then why did only 4 show up for the alliance in the biggest faction war ever

:smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know honestly I just heard of void elves are and nightborne

Ah ok
/10c

Totally agreed, wish we had more customization that wasn’t shared with other races

3 Likes

I agree with this. Blood Elves do need new more options that aren’t shared with others.

2 Likes

Judging by the fact that they stayed out of the faction war in BfA it’s save to assume they are more neutral. They are afflicted with the Kirin Tor but they also have loyalties to the Alliance.

Honestly, the colors are a bit of a leap, they arent really the theme for void elves anymore - but a few more normal hairstyles would be nice, as well as white and black hair colors would be nice.

In truth im basically trying to do the same thing others are; normalize void elves as much as possible so they can be seen as high elves - but realistiically ik that in order to have a chance at that, we still have to keep in mind that they’re void elves, and keeping on theme is a must.

It’s really not though. That kind of thinking goes against Blizzards intent to add customization precisely so we can make our characters how we envision them.

The whole point of these customization options is to give a variety of themes. The devs specifically called these “High Elf customization options”. So just like we’ll be able to make Wildhammer Dwarves through Dwarves and Sandfury Trolls through Trolls, we’re intended to be able to make our Alliance High Elves through Void Elves.

The entire Shadowlands customization overhaul runs contrary to the notion of a single identity for each race and I personally don’t think it’s fair for any race to get pigeonholed into a single identity when everyone else is being given relative carte blanche to be what they want to be.

6 Likes

Dang, you demolished him.

See the guy I replied to for that, he outlined it quite well!