Just give me a lil' more for Void Elves, please

Just roll a BE?

2 Likes

Never said was quitting, said I would start spending my money elsewhere and was getting ready for very very long departure from the game over blizzard for pushing politics and agendas in the game since your so concerned, People don’t have to accept certain views and can disagree but they should tolerate others and their views. So go troll somewhere else. Oh and tell your friend to that keeps asking every post for the past week. Since you two follow people around along with a few others.

1 Like

Sad Blood Elf customizations feel so lackluster too as a core race.

2 Likes

People existing isn’t politics.

That’s not a very nice thing to say Starla isn’t a troll and has valid opinions on the game, while managing to support people existing and the diversity and inclusion Blizzard is doing moving forward.

As well as having many good ideas for Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Support BLM is

When she follows people around and brings up stuff against people out of topic of the post it is . Also a few others from that group do it to.

2 Likes

You guys frequent the same threads. Holding you accountable for things you’ve said in other threads that reflect on you in a current thread not making sense is valid. And that’s not following anyone around, the same can then be said in reverse.

It’s a public forum and if you dislike people bringing up things you’ve said that’s on you for saying them.

Pro HE fans frequent the same threads the people who aren’t Alliance HE fans do.

Lann quit twisting stuff, I dont converse with those people unless they attack peeps, the only reason I knew what she said was due a few peeps asking me if I was quitting and told me what her and friend been doing, I got them ignore but they still follow people around. Been going for a few days now.

1 Like

This is all that was asked of you, apparently based off comments you made.

I don’t understand what you’re saying here.

But I did a quick search and found the reason for why you’re being asked that.

It seems you did say the things in question. Now you’re upset on being asked about your comments over quitting the game because Blizzard is including diversity and representation?

It seems a valid question to ask you, and Starla felt like asking the question. To which you then keep insinuating you are being followed in threads, we all frequent the same threads.

3 Likes

Again you twist stuff lann about something you have no clue what was said. Apparently the person your defending dosnt either.

BTW thank you and star for taking the conversation off the topic of the op. Sure people appreciate it the drama.

1 Like

Last time I browsed wowhead I thought I saw new stuff for Mag’har too? Let’s be honest…there’s no actual work involved in the ‘new’ stuff for void elves aside from toggling eye/skin color options- nothing new has been added like hairstyles or jewelry. Likewise giving more hair color options would just be enabling them for selection when creating a void elf character. Blood elves are getting brand new hairstyles, skin colors (which void elves just inherited), and jewelry that frankly I think looks awesome.

2 Likes

oh my, i hope this isnt true

agreed :+1:

There seems to be a few camps.

Some feel Blood Elves have effectively gotten things that don’t really represent a major difference for them, such as jewelry, eye color and skintones. Whereas getting things like tattoos for farstriders, or arcane ones for mages, would make a more impactful type fo customization. Meanwhile the Void Elves have effectively gotten a subgroup with High Elf modifications. Many of us in this camp want Dark Rangers or San’layn to fill the second subgroup gap.

Another group doesn’t see the big deal with the skintones and just sees it as the same thing everyone else is getting, which is technically true. New skintones, eye colors, and such are all fairly normal to other AR’s at this time. Usually these folk want to get more things to better fit what they’re looking for or to finish the job of adding choice. Like the Hair colors and styles being shared. Many of these folk seem to be pretty cool with tattoos and such as well.

Then there is a third group that just wants them to be turned into High Elves. They’re relatively few in number I think, and generally want outlandish things like to change the name and “erase” void elves.

And then a fourth group wishes Blizz wouldn’t share anything else further as they feel that the aesthetic and story of a core Horde race is in jeopardy. Which I think is a valid concern myself. One we wont have an answer for for awhile.

Shades of grey between of course and this isn’t meant to put anyone down. >.> Keep in mind I’m biased and in the first group so take this with a grain of salt from me.

2 Likes

Oh I’m in the camp that wants dark ranger and san’layn customization for blood elves too (and it would further the desire to put more differences/add more unique flavor to set them apart from void elves). Likewise I’d like more voidy options for void elves so people who enjoy the void-corrupted look can double down on it. I’d also like most (if not all) races to get tattoos/jewelry/scars, the more customization for everyone the merrier.

1 Like

Lann certainly didn’t ‘twist’ anything.
You never responded to my question to begin with so if you believe we don’t understand you how can we actually ‘understand’ your comments when you refuse to explain them.
I’m not off topic to ask you about why you’re so interested in a topic when you’ve already said you’re quitting.

1 Like

I’m in the same camp I support further VE requests but I feel they shouldn’t get elaboration on their second visual theme until Blood Elves the core race get a second visual theme.

As I feel core races should be prioritized like Blizzard said.

And I feel let down by many customizations they did add to BEs. There’s some information circulating VEs might get jewelry too, some say it isn’t confirmed, I really don’t care but I’m still asking what then is being done for BEs that we asked for besides blue eyes (something I wasn’t fond of but at this point seeing how many people throw that in BE players faces I’m glad we got blue eyes I may make a blue eyed BE just for that very reason)

I also like the mock ups specifically of the Kul Tiran hair colors and styles being what VEs get in the future I think it looks and fits very nicely.

2 Likes

Well if you’re spending your money elsewhere and taking a long departure that seems like you’re not going to play the game. If you’re coming back in the future why would you do that when stopping now because of a transgender npc is in the game, yet that npc will still be there…in the future.
Sorry but that doesn’t make much sense if you’re so concerned about your ‘beliefs’ being offended.
I’m not ‘trolling’ and I have no idea what ‘friend’ you’re talking about.

3 Likes

Yes they really are

Pft I love being able to take care of all the adds in KR.