Just found out

You’re still not presenting an actual reason this is a problem.

And in SoD, let’s see what happens is a good enough reason to try something when there’s no negatives.

Where in my OP did I say “this is a problem, change it now”? I am baffled as to why they’d think to make this change. It’s needless.

Pretty sure they just screwed up as per usual.

It’s certainly not unpossible this is just a bug.

lol https://youtu.be/JXFGy10b7Js?si=74Lvg4uNQwc2PVws

But yes, I’m pretty sure it’s an oversight. They’d have probably said something if it were on purpose.

SoD is a classic season, like Season of Mastery.

1 Like

I found this actually https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news/player-caps-for-classic-wow-dungeons-294592

Looks like you could always zone in with 10 up to Mara in Classic, and even more back in Vanilla.

I guess I just never noticed because it would gimp you with raid XP. As the post shows, all the max level dungeons were 5 capped. SoD level bracketing just makes this a weird interaction.

1 Like

Yeah probably something that should have been changed for SoD. But whatever, easy to miss for sure.

Yeah, I was stoked that dungeons were more relevant this phase, but was bummed to find a lot of groups were 10 man spam groups.

You hit the instance cap that way anyway. Doesn’t seem like much of an advantage.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

How wonderful! Despite Aguy’s ironclad determination to uphold their belief that “this isn’t how classic was” and Blizzard’s egregious errors, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, they somehow, in a dazzling display of intellectual acrobatics, discovered the truth on their own.

3 Likes

He acknowledged he was wrong. That should be celebrated instead of stomped on. What’s wrong with you?

He spent the last hour ignoring actual links showing that you could do it as a raid, and instead decided to attempt to call out those that did not provide evidence telling them that they were wrong. Didn’t check out any of the provided evidence, instead found their own, and didn’t even walk back any of their statements. Even in the last sentence “SoD level bracketing just makes this a weird interaction” they attempt to still shift some kind of blame on SoD. He dug a deep hole and then escaped out of a narrow tunnel.

3 Likes

At this point they should just give the 7 people advocating for a fresh era server (that’s what they wanted sod to be) so they can see that there game isn’t that popular.

2 Likes

Not only that they should make it the game the classic andies pretend vanilla was.

Make all mobs elites, quadruple exp per level, take out flight paths, remove instances etc…

2 Likes

Because he is perhaps the biggest cry baby on this forum. He deserves ridicule, especially for this whopper of a thread.

2 Likes

Ooh an ignore is talking down when someone admitted their was wrong? How in-character.

1 Like