"Just don't buy it. It won't affect you"

Yeah go ahead and ignore the other 7 sentences. Just read the very very first one. LOL

toast these people have been told a thousand times already, just letting you know. they intentionally don’t want to discuss or reason, but they always come back and ask for discussion even though they don’t listen.

1 Like

Sure,

This is an issue with Blizzard’s poor enforcement of anti botting rules, not a boosting issue.

Boosts are appealing to people who primarily care about Outlands, that has nothing to do with hardcore or casual. It’s simply people who don’t care about 1-58. And boosting has no impact on those who do want to level from 1, once again whether they are casual or hardcore.

Oh lordy no the couple extra transmute you’ll get from a boost vs leveling from 1 then starting to feed are game breaking in their magnitude…

Why make a problem they can’t solve even worse just for a feature that shouldn’t be in the game in the first place as it wasn’t before.

Boosts are 100 percent appealing for casual players, also for people who care about Outlands sure. And that argument about “oh it’s an mmo it doesn’t affect you just don’t do it” has been droned on over and over and disproven over and over.

Transmutes are huge, and carry bis gear for people up to Black Temple. Pretty significant if you can get your bis gear sooner than other people because you paid for a boost.

Except it hasn’t.

I’ve asked many times, how do you even identify these evil boosters in game if they have such a huge impact on you?

It really seems that way doesn’t it lol. The cherry picking one sentence out of my post was pure gold

It affects people with competition with resources, professions, gold inflation, AH economy, botting just to name a few. Obviously you can’t just point someone out and identify them as a boosted character.

They won’t have a PvP title.

Yes other people compete with you for resources, boosting doesn’t change that.

A lot of people won’t including anyone who roled a new character without boosting.

Boosting increases the number of characters people have with any given profession. So it 100 percent does change that.

No it doesn’t those people would still be there regardless of the boost.

Well, we find the real reason he doesn’t like boost… What is the word I’m looking for?..Gatekeeping

“GET THOSE FILTHY CASUAL PLAYERS OUTA MEH GAME!!”

Having a free 58 increases the number of characters people have that can enter outland, since each character can only have 2 professions chances are it’ll increase the number of professions available to that player.

Not what I said at all, but sure put words in my mouth.

Oh lordy no the difference a couple weeks will make is absolutely game breaking…

Then why would you even bring up boost is for Casual Players then? Seems like a pointless comment.

Because they advertised it as great for casual players, but the most casual friendly content is leveling and it seems strange to promote the skipping of all of it. I have absolutely no issue with casual players, as I’m partially one of them.
Edit: the reason I say leveling is good for casuals is because it doesn’t require a lot of grouping, a guild, time commitments, or schedules.

1 Like

Then if you are a casual player, you would understand the time sink that is leveling and would understand why boost is being added. You wouldn’t lie about being a casual player would you?

True, but a least 100% of the boosted won’t have a PvP title.

A casual player can still reach the level 60 it just take him more time to. Being casual have nothing to do with this.