Just Cancelled my preorder of SL

Don’t think I will ever come back if SL continues the way it forces you to do group content to get the best gear, all I want just PVP and I don’t wanna get a master degree in playing WOW just to be able form an arena team or join a raid or mythic +, which offers the highest form of easy gears.

If blizzard will allow a super hard solo content and offers the highest ilvl loot you can obtain in game, I will change my mind to re purchase.

I already foresees many toxic people will comment “you don’t do group content you don’t need mythic gears.” but I wanna bg pvp and my opponent are all mythic gears, so I need mythic gears to compete.

My end game is basically LFR and BG, both currently offers lower ilvl than your basic daily quest cache drop. I do not have any incentive to play WOW anymore, hope SL could offers something to players like me.

Make the solo content super hard and grindy, I don’t mine, but give a solo pvper a chance to play your game please.

82 Likes

agreed. wow isnt what it used to be as its gotten way worse. sadly ive gone an quit too.

32 Likes

Is PvP not group content? I don’t recall seeing any 1v1 arenas or else I might actually do arenas.

28 Likes

lol, okay.

6 Likes

Obligatory reply

Ok. . see you in a month or two.

19 Likes

That is what WoW has always been.

No exceptions.

From when the game first launched and every expansion since.

33 Likes

It’s Friday not Sunday…

The guy isnt wrong. Gear matter so much in PvP. Those mythic raid weapons take so much time to get…

11 Likes

Im trying my best to quit. I havent bought it yet and my sub is canceled.

I would like to stay heals, but covenant imbalance between specs of the same class really disappoints me. That really makes me not want to play. If they fix it somehow then ill buy it.

5 Likes

I don’t really see the harm in giving mythic gear to someone that puts in 1000 hours into bgs.

I mean they put the grind in, they might even be the best random BG player in the world, so meh.

So long as there are measures against afkers.

18 Likes

Both BG and LFR are indeed group content, but you don’t have to speak to any toxic people if you don’t want to, I just wanna kill some allies. Can’t I have the option to do it?

Rated arena 1v1 might actually solved my issues. or 10 man free for all might be fun.

4 Likes

MMO… RPG…

:thinking:

18 Likes

“I’m totally quitting this time guys. For real”

See you in shadowlands.

4 Likes
21 Likes

I’m confused… when have you ever Ben able to get the best gear from solo content?

9 Likes

To be fair it has already happened about 10 million times already.

5 Likes

You shouldnt be playing MMOs then. I love pvp like anyone else and i think the gear should be good. But most gear below 2k hasnt been good for a long time.

2 Likes

Not really, there used to be a time where you could get competitive pvp gear doing, you know, pvp.

17 Likes

it’s you. you are what’s wrong with the game, one of the core problems with the game is the barrage of loot thrown at players with no real effort required to obtain it , the best gear in the game SHOULD required effort , not going out and doing a few world quests for a slot machine loot item and being fully mythic geared in a few weeks , players today are whiners, you can get all the PVP loot you need from doing PVP how is being handed the best loot in the game rewarding at all

later man,
good riddance

13 Likes

I don’t do high-end raiding or Mythic+ dungeons, but that’s my own choice. I like to farm for mats, play the auction house, do battle pets, collecting transmogs, leveling… There’s no chance that someone like me should be able to get the best gear in the game for doing LFR or World questing.

The best gear has usually aways come from end-game content such as raiding.

Isn’t that how it’s always been? At least until Mythic+ dungeons were a thing.

That’s what guilds are for, friends, family, battlenet friends, you can even form your own groups. There are options for you.

6 Likes