Just Came Back To World of Warcraft Need Advice

Hello,

So I have a problem I,m missing my Characters on certain realm.

Haven’t played since Cataclysm but would like to restore said characters’ I’ve tried the restore option no success.

I tried a support ticket but the automation doesn’t seem to have a submit click for this issue.

Thanks for any help.

1 Like

The ticket system is horrid. Check out this guide I wrote up:

1 Like

Submit you ticket saying it’s a billing issue. They want to make sure you give them money properly they have to use a real person.

Pro life hack 8)

1 Like

Ok thank you will try

1 Like

You’re right, they’re going to try to force you to the undelete function on the character select screen but pick “Contact Us” anyways when you select Character Undelete.

ok thank you I was real sad when I paid a lot of money and my characters had vanished I do have free name changes on every realm I ever played on Whats that about?

Blizzard releases names for other people to use once you have been unsubbed for 4 years.

1 Like

Btw, you can edit this top post and move your thread here:

They might be able to tell you more but it’s not guaranteed.

This was resolved in an older post before:

If you want you can see if the solution is in there somewhere.

Greetings, Have you tried logging into the server that your old characters were on?

I was gone from the game for a number of years and when i came back the realms list showed no characters on any server, but i knew i used to have characters on Demon Soul as well as Agamemnon. i had to connect to those servers before my characters would show up. Shock #2 was seeing characters that were maxed when i left were all 30-ish now.
perhaps / hopefully this is the same issue for you.

I did try that but couldnt see any of them

weird stuff

Ill keep looking maybe its there

quit wow as soon as you can before you get adicted.

Pro Tip, this doesn’t work.

It gets put in the appropriate queue as soon as the human looking over it notices that it isn’t a billing issue and then it goes to the back of that queue.