Just bring out the 50% XP buff already and give us a date on prepatch

If with everything else they’ve announced why haven’t they announced prepatch yet At least give us a date But I absolutely say was or give us at least a month Especially because of fresh realms.

As far as the 50% experience buff I don’t see a reason to wait on that bring it out now there’s no reason to wait this is the perfect time to do it.

The only reason I can justify it I think what you wouldn’t want to bring it out is for somewhere to reason you wanna wait till you consolidate the realms so the realms so more people supposedly have people to play with is the only reason I can think why you would want to wait.

But at the very least I say Prepatch from August 9th to September 8th If is the absolute shortest prepatch should be.

18 Likes

They are waiting till dungeon boosting nerf to give the exp boost. If they add it before hand boosts will be even better and have no effect on actual leveling experience.

1 Like

I mean that’s what I mean the way I read the blue post the dungeon boost nerve and the 50% experience boost we’re both coming in at the same time.

1 Like

They probably aren’t ready to roll it out completely.

Maybe But still it’s just weird to think like what is taking them so long with that I mean the nerve I guess I understand but the experience boost I don’t see why that would take such a long time to implement then again I also feel this should have happened I don’t know months ago.

They wanted to give people time to finish dungeon boosting up alts imo. If they dont give it atleast a month I’d bet they complain they didn’t have enough notice.

Fair I’ll give you that I mean again it’s not like blizzard hasn’t been exactly Amazing with communication but I guess I should be thankful they are giving at least this much noted.

Highly doubt they’ll activate the 50% boosts before the level 70 boost becomes available. They wont risk losing any boost money because some scrubs leveled up too quick.

We’ll see I’m kind of wondering right because here’s my question I’m honestly curious how you or anyone on here would feel about this do you think they’re just gonna say OK you can boost as many characters as you want or is it still just going to be one for account?

70 boost comes with prepatch, 50% boost comes before prepatch. We’ll probably see the 50% in the next couple of weeks, mid July and prepatch early/mid aug with launch mid sept.

Source for that? Not hating just want to read it

well, 58 boost came with prepatch, so it stands to reason the 70 boost would as well.

And they said in the post announcing it that the 50% boost would come pre-prepatch.

Which post? One of their recent tweets?

Im legit shocked that blizzard would be that charitable and willing to throw boost money away like that. Just seems weirdly out of character.

Right where they announced it, sure the boost could come at the same time, but we can’t say that because that’s not how it’s worked in the past with classic.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate the link :heart:

Well, when’s it going to start? They referred to it as a “summer” event & the summer is already half over.

2 Likes

They need to push it closer to the end of the quarter to keep sub numbers up for the end of quarter reports.

It’s only been 14 days since summer began. Half over? WUT?

But yeah, I would love the buff now please. . K thanks!

Pre patch isn’t even on PTR yet so prepatch won’t be live before end of August / beginning of September since Wrath Classic is probably gonna be released by October (last quarter).

Also LOL at summer half over, summer is only 2 weeks in.

Two weeks ago was the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere. The solstice marks the exact middle of summer.

Summer is more than 50% completed at this point.