Just Another Void Elf Paladin Please Post

Particularly now that we have high elf customization options. I’d immediately spend money to transfer my blood elf paladin over to Alliance. That is all I wanted to say. :two_hearts:

41 Likes

No. You can have a NE paladin though.

41 Likes

Or…just roll a void elf warrior?

5 Likes

As a Lightforged Shadow Priest i cant really say anything about this.

33 Likes

This is why you don’t give in to demands it’s never good enough

35 Likes

They gave a half-measure solution to what people wanted so obviously people are still going to want something closer to the full measure.

7 Likes

No, they’re void elves. If anything they should get to be voidadins, but not “high elf paladins” :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

A bit late for that now that they’re offering the high elf customization.

1 Like

They’re still void elves.

17 Likes

People got void elf instead of High Elves people cried. they also changed the skin to match high Elves people are still crying.

Just like baby birds people always demand more

8 Likes

I don’t get why people get up in arms about simple requests people make. :thinking:

People have been asking for this since WoW launched and all we have is the half-measure.

7 Likes

Come on over, cutie! :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like this is a more reasonable request since Blizzard seems against adding High Elves as a proper race. If they’re going to let us roleplay as pseudo-high elves, an extra box ticked isn’t asking for much.

2 Likes

And here’s another nope nada not going to happen from us.
Void and light are opposites. They will explode. It’s not like priests where there is just a spec that wont work, all paladin specs are holy.

17 Likes

If you want a light-skinned elf Paladin, the Horde is waiting for you.

9 Likes

In reality, I’m not asking for paladins for void elves canonically. I’m asking for paladins for our pseudo-high elves.

2 Likes

You may be able to look like a high elf but you are in no way a high elf.
Still a void elf. With void powers. Which directly goes against what a paladin is.

Void elves should never be paladins

9 Likes

You make a good point in a world where we have properly represented high elves as a race. But making void elves appear as our high elves seems to be their solution.

2 Likes

Except. You’re not. You’re a void elf. You just get to have pale skin like the windrunner.

4 Likes

But why paladin?
Why not play a hunter? or a warrior?
There is no reason they need to have this one class that I can tell.

1 Like