Just a touch on auto-hotkey rotation

played a lot of games in my day, but I cant imagine using something like auto-hotkey rotation playing wow.
isisn’t the whole point of the game to level up, get to know your character and class, learn the spells and set your own personal hotkey layout? pressing the buttons is like… how you play games… when you take out the button pressing what are you left with??

before i post this i’d like to pre-emptivley say that I am infact expecting a few indiviuals to “retaliate” against this post… for whatever reason posesses them to do so.
as a move in advance i’d like to say a few things.

1. I am not posting this to start an argument (even though I couldn’t possibly come up with a reason why this would be)
  2. just looking for others imput and persepective on this “auto-hotkey” “auto-rotation” stuff.

i dont know what else to say.

like. you press buttons to play game. remove button pressing, what are you even doing?
watching???

looking forward to some interesting and unique comments to be posted after this one.

happy reset day guys! hopefully all the pvpers out there are getting their weekly cap, or getting close! best of luck to everyone opening their vaults today, lets all keep our fingers crossed for that big weapon drop!

1 click = 1 input to the game, otherwise it is not allowed. There is not really anything to talk about, it is just botting which is not allowed and people will just get banned for that. There has already been a 10k player ban for using rotation bots:

1 Like

beauty post Rita. Thanks for the info. Ill check out that link now. 2024 and theres still hackers and bot problems across all games and platforms. not pinning anything or saying anything about blizzard, but as a collective I would have expected an end to bots and hacks years ago, now in 2024, especially with how much more of the world plays and uses computers and videogames and tech that all of this stuff would have been ironed out by now. with the value of the videogame industry and how important cyber security is you would think a game industry wide solution to hacks and bots would be in effect in 2024 in a multiplayer online environement.

hahahahahhahahahha love this quote, check it out:
“Imagine paying $15 a month to play the game so you can pay $30 a month to have a script play the game for you.”
hahahahahhaha

1 Like

I remember in the months leading up to the release of Vanilla, there was a HUGE media storm around it. People just knew it was going to be a big game.

And, per usual, there was a “top10!” sort of list of the things people were most looking forward to this new game, World of Warcraft.

It had many of the things you would expect: questing, dungeoning, exploring, PvP, etc.

But not just the #10 item… solidly in the middle like #5 or 6 was: Looking forward to hacking and figuring out how to cheat.

“Some men, just like to watch the world burn.”

isin’t that the gospel truth this tueday morning folks.

That must be a rather sad existence to pay to have a bot. What makes them happy until they get caught!

1 Like