June Trading post

Do you get tender if you miss the month though? That would reassure people staying subbed. As it stands I can skip 2 months without really falling behind with exception to the monthly prize for doing the grind… Wow I missed out on a turtle. Ohh some dual blades that clip through everything…

With nearly 20 years of content in the game? Easily. The amount of amazing content in this game that isn’t even obtainable is vast. The amount of things people want that I can recolor? Pink Brutosaur (without the auction house), enchant glows (there’s a really cool butterfly enchant that wasn’t released, recolors of existing enchants, red mongoose, making new glows are simple).

Red warglavies for Demon hunters, Golden Thunderfury for Warriors, Blue Perdition’s Blade, Black Scythe of the Unmaker. Recolored Legendaries, recolored tier.

Endless. I could literally write for hours giving them enough to use for over a decade that people would actually want. (While still giving simple options for those that want more modest/realistic looks).

5 Likes

Let em do their little whiney vent over a simple suggestion. Makes it easier to point out the degenerates.

People existing isn’t political, but subtle flex on the bigotry

5 Likes

2 Likes

Must still be sleeping off their hangovers from 3 day weekend…

Still w8ing for that wrath month
Don’t leave the other deadly sins out

You know this post was all about if there was going to be a heads up what was coming for June…and its taken a deep left and fell off a cliff and nothing is being talk about the trading post at all now.

I mean to be fair there wasn’t much else to talk about regarding it to begin with.

“Do we know what will be for sale yet?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

Three posts. That’s the thread.

5 Likes

So I guess than having Black history month is political to than eh? And not all about a month that helps a community that has had significant harm done to it done to it reconnect with its roots, remember what it’s endured and the struggles it has yet to over come.

Or maybe like Pride month, its about celebrating a diverse community that’s also had a significant amount of harm done to it and in many parts of the garbage hole that is the USA (and other parts of the world) continues to be actively persecuted for existing

Shockingly enough, WoW has representation of Diverse peoples including the LGBTQ+ community in its story telling. Representation, even in a fantasy world is important for those who don’t have it in real life

That’s not politics, that’s just being a human

Fighting against that, does indeed promote bigotry because you are telling them “I don’t want to see you here”

You know what IS mental gymnastics? a republican trying to connect Drag/Trans people to child grooming while protecting the church’s that actually assault kids and blaming “woke” culture for no one being willing to put up with their trash… All while you know, protecting gun ownerships and doing nothing about the ungodly number of mass shootings happening their, all while telling women they are murderer’s for needing reproductive medical attention they don’t agree with and jailing doctors for doing whats right…

4 Likes

then that should of been the end of it…everything else is not about the trading post.

Yeah the trading post is CRAZY!

continues eating his cookies and watching the thread

3 Likes

pride “merch” in WoW would be as out of place as an american flag cape in July’s trading post. These are real world issues that have no place in Azeroth.

Azeroth can have its own LGBT people without having to tie it to real world stuff, for the same reason that characters fighting for freedom don’t need to wave around American flags or reference real-world independence movements.

It doesn’t belong in-universe.

2 Likes

Except gay people exist in wow, america doesn’t.

3 Likes

So? Do gay people require a rainbow cape to exist?

I am both annoyed at the virtue signaling that is going on in the thread and annoyed at the people that have a problem with gay people existing.

2 Likes

Apparently it’s an alien concept here that gay people and rainbows are not actually quantum-entangled concepts and are, in fact, only associated with one another for real-life political reasons.

Remember this thread was once about June’s Trading Post?

7 Likes

If we could get a male specific buttocks booster toy to use on other players that would be great.

For completely innocent reasons I swear.

Funny enough is the helm of valor in warcraft 3 resembled captain america.

Alright, I changed my stance. If we can get American themed stuff in July then I fully support Pride themed stuff in June

2 Likes