[June 7th] Can't log back in / World server down issues

Myzrael is showing as offline. Doesn’t seem that all servers are offline, but enough are.

Myzrael is down as well. Only TBC server in that status.

1 Like

Blizz incompetence at it’s finest, server issues and let’s post on social media instead of the forums which are dedicated for this kind of thing.

World server down - Deathwing. Characters in Oriboros, Org, Bastion, Revendreath. Loading screen hits about 95% then puts you back to character screen claiming “World Server Down”
On top of that, Deathwing completely disappeared from my realm list for a few log ins and characters were not there.

I go into the character selection only to find ALL my characters have been deleted. Check your worldofwarcraft.com account. None of my toons are there. Hoping this is part of the outage

World Server is down on Nagrand and Saurfang also

Wyrmrest Accord. Down, farthest i get is a Shadowlands loading screen. stuck forever

Durotan/Ysera world server down

If you’re wondering where your characters went and why they’re not showing in realm or belonging to a realm in the list:

Log in to your usual server via the server list. The authentication server is also responsible for this listing.

Wait.

Characters will appear.

incorrect.

Actually the authentication server is the handshake between your account and the game so… Correct.

So, first time I tried logging in, i got my usual server and list of characters. Soon as I tried entering world, it kicked me out, said, “World server is down.” I tried getting in through half a dozen other servers, nothing has worked. Totally locked out.

Been nearly an hour now. Could have done ya patch in that time.

Hey all,

An issue occurred at one of the US data centers that caused this earlier. Things have recovered and appear stable now so you all should be able to log back in.

Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

Blue Post says “things have recovered and appear stable now so you should be able to log back in”.

A complete logon is not successful for me. Get to character screen, then select a character and enter world button. Loading screen appears, then after about 60 seconds an error message is returned indicating “Character not found”

3 Likes

US West servers are broken for me. I can’t login or create characters on any. I am able to get onto or create characters on US East servers fine.

I have a black screen when I log in and all my characters are missing. Still broken to me. This really sucks I only have a little time to pay and now I don’t get to… sigh. Classic Blizz… it’s just like when Classic released and there was problems everywhere. Guess I will try again in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Same issue. Black screen on character select. Loading screen stuck at 75% and kicks back to “Character not found”. Can’t create new characters either, East or West.

2 Likes

facing the same issue here, loading screen just hangs for a moment after selecting character and afterwards, states that character not found. Oceanic Arugal server here. Classic TBC.

2 Likes