Jump Back into Action with the New Level 60 Character Boost

Give me a god damn class change.

You can take that boost and shove it, Blizzard.

2 Likes

LOL, there it is, the store mount promo, SMH.

For half the levels that take about half the time to earn. That price should’ve dropped to $30.

1 Like

Well at $30 for a boost that would mean you’d only have to stay unsubbed for 2 months to cover the cost of the boost. Which isn’t bad actually. I sat out about 10 months of BfA. I have stayed subbed through SL purely through inertia, and because of pet battles. :slight_smile: I think, if I remember right, I bought a boost at the end of BfA and justified it because I hadn’t been subbed the whole time.

Yeah $60 bucks seems a bit out of line. I have all my alliance toons to 60 and I like to start on horde, but I’ll just get max level the old fashioned way. :woman_shrugging:t4:

60 dollars is way way too much. I do not understand why so greedy? It is really sad your trying to rip people off. 30 or 40 dollars is a more reasonable price. A dollar a level is a bit much.

2 Likes

It includes:

Level 60
A set of ILVL 148 green gear
500 gold
5 22-slot bags

3 Likes

so they’re still giving you Embersilk bags from the Crapaclysm. meanwhile Lightless Silk Pouches are 32 slot bags, and last i checked, is SL’s top bag.

also, 500g isn’t much. especially since the Lightless Silk bags aren’t cheap either.

Hmm…
Level 1-60 the old fashion way in under a week
Pay $60.

Ill keep my cash.

1 Like

I thought you’re leaving?

1 Like

My last day here promise. :+1:

1 Like

You are a very wise little fox person… because that’s it exactly.

(gives Korvien a box of cookies)

Jump back in and start your two+ month long grind to get a rank 5 Dom Shard set bonus. :joy:

1 Like

Terrible price for what you get.

Lmaoooooooooo nerfing heirlooms to sell 60 boosts was not a conspiracy theory after all.
148 item level……. To make it worth it even remotely it has to be 200 minimum

5 Likes

$60 is definitely worth it if you can afford it, as leveling is the most excruciating torturous part of wow.

2 Likes

Uhh, you do realize you can go from 1-60 in less than a day right? If you have access to flying WoD is 10-50 in about 5-6 hours at a reasonable pace, 12 at the absolute worst if you’re just really slow about doing things but you will be 30 before you finish the first zone. You will hit 50 some time into Talador I think it was named, whatever Terokkar is supposed to be, and usually not even that much. We’re talking like a fourth of the quests. First zone completion + Gorgrond completion lands you at about 46.

50-60 is a total joke because you just spam Necrotic Wake or something, takes maybe 15 runs or so last I did it. 20 at an absolute worst when the dungeon itself takes maybe what, 20 minutes at the worst pace possible?

Yeah sure the hours spent leveling are worth it if you work and have that kind of money, but most people aren’t going to drop 60 dollars to skip one of the easiest parts of a game that takes no time at all. Boosts were only worth it back when leveling was actually a pain in the rear and could actually take the average player a couple of weeks to do.

Not for $60. Can buy another game or two for that price. Much rather level a toon.

1 Like

FIRST OFF.
FFXIV: Tales of Adventure: Class to level Max $25.00 USD

• Tales of Adventure: Stormblood $25.00 USD
  • Tales of Adventure: Heavensward $18.00 USD
  • Tales of Adventure: A Realm Reborn $11.00 USD

= $79 USD, To buy the skips for all expansions and a full Job Boost. OH and this is Per Character

It’s actually 4$ More, IF you don’t already own the expansion which you need to own all of them in order to play, and purchase up to the current one.

FFXIV Ends up Costing more on initial investment. by a marginal amount…

Mind you YES they do go on sale for up to 50% off almost monthly,

@Blizzard you should consider offering STORE Sales on Account Services.

The competitor Market is crushing it, Some of the world is still in a pandemic and can’t afford these insane boosts and service costs.

Just something to consider from a P.R. Market standpoint, even 20-30% off Account services would greatly see an increase in sales and it’s an automated service so it’s not like you lose any money on labor force.