Jump Back into Action with the New Level 60 Character Boost

It had always been that price… right?

1 Like

“Jump back into action with a level 60 boost and enjoy all of the content and new stu…” hehe yea right. Probably add something worth playing if you’re going to sell a boost yea?

Really read the room well there. I swear if Blizzard ran an airline they’d be showing Alive and Flight 93 on the IFE screens.

2 Likes

Yes. The price has not changed since it was introduced. Early in an expansion you can boost to the starting expansion level (50 of 60 in this case). Late in the expansion you can boost to max level. Normally they include a free boost in the new Expansion pre-order too. This all started during MoP 2014. You could get a free 90 boost (max for MoP) with WoD pre-order.

Before that we had the Scroll of Resurrection that gave a boost to level 80 (and a transfer and more) so someone could start MoP which was the current one at the time. That was free though and if the player paid several months, the person who referred them got a shiny mount.

3 Likes

what’s minimum level requirement to use the boost?

I would too but Im a scewball like that. Would amuse me

1 Like

Pretty sure you can create a brand new account with no characters and buy a boost to 60.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the level booster ad spam :rofl:

None. You can make a new char and boost it. This article is a bit outdated (does not reflect the level 60 boost), but the restrictions are the same.

1 Like

What can an actual new player do on boosting to 60?

I think the market for these is the many players who are saying they leveled up many characters to level 50 and couldn’t even think about getting them to level 60 until something they were hoping would happen in a later patch.

Cash grab and never offered before jump to endgame?

Reaching confirmed.

What are you talking about? They have been doing end game boosts for $60 since the end of MoP in 2014. They have done it towards the end of every expansion…often bundled with the next expansion purchase, but also as stand alone.

You are free to have your opinion on it being good or bad for the game, but it has been around for years so it seems a bit late to just discover it.

4 Likes

Uhh what? Every 15 minutes? If you are running around solo doing open world quests, you are not gaining a level every 15 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah, and some of us have been trying to ask Blizzard to turn it’s collective brains on since October 2005. My current track record on that wait would like to have a word with you.

Each time they offer this is simply desperation and the sign that we’re nearing the end of each expansion.

This time it’s even shorter, so whatever’s left of Shadowlands is going to be pissant poor writing, and with Zovaal set to win since he’s a Thanos wanna be writ poorly, I figure WoW dying as I once saw in a dream of late is starting to make too much sense.

You forgot to mention the $50 Blizzard Timewalker Mystery Box Bundle with Gurgle!

Pfft.

Just buy a new game instead.

3 Likes

If that were the case they should have left the levels at 120+

The level 60 boost means no 9.3.

1 Like

I mean, I’ve streamed it numerous times and have a sound strategy to leveling that doesn’t even involve using the BFA exp potion/running dungeons.

I also know the flow of quests like the back of my hand so there is that but yes. I personally average 15-20 mins per level in Shadowlands content, pre-nerf to threads of fate. 30 minutes max.

Coming Soon™

Profession Boosts! Get back into the crafting! $35

Mount Boost! Ride back in Style $40

Social Boost! Feel like a popular person on your realm! $50

Why play the game, when you can work your job or swipe your parents CC.

Come back to the Shadowlands! Where AFKing awaits!

/queue magical music

2 Likes