Jump Back into Action with the New Level 60 Character Boost

Yea thats the general feel im getting from this though. The leveling experience is a bland burger to try and make you buy the Alcoholic Boost.

Its not Financially feasible for them to do anything other than make the leveling experience bad so you want to buy a boost.

1 Like

Except it’s really not, it’s quick and (this part is subjective) mostly enjoyable, specially with chromie time and ToF.

You’re talking like 16 hrs or less to level depending on how you do it.

Really just depends on how you value your time I guess.

2 Likes

Im leveling my prot warrior now and I can’t help but laugh thinking about what it took to leveling a prot warrior in vanilla and BC

2 Likes

instead of getting people to do that… ya know “hey get this so we can steal your $60”… 60 for a boost in a game with NO content is pretty pathetic but that’s blizzard,

Why not make the leveling experience fun? ya know actually doing your jobs…
might actually get more people to sub, wow did I figure that out all in 2 secs while it takes blizzard a year for a tiny patch. ?

3 Likes

Good thing we got rid of the bonus xp from heirlooms … because leveling is “faster than ever” huh? Guess not fast enough.

9 Likes

Let me buy a TBC boost.

(Sucks in breath)

Haaaaaahahahaha.

No thanks but I am sure you will get people who will easily hand over their money for this.

4 Likes

*Pay through the nose for the all new Sparkley-amazballs experiences that you don’t need to experience! Time-gate fun itself as your loved ones question your ability to make sound choices in this never before seen release of max-cap character shenanigans. So buckle up and let us have the fun for you! Starring, your next bill statment, that one guy who was always better at saving than you & people who buy already completed cross-word puzzles. :dizzy:

$60 for the 120 boost seemed like a lot for the money, even for the 110 boost. You’d get straight to endgame, already get the expac mguffin and a nice jump on getting it started upgrading. $60 for a level 50 or even 60 boost? If it drops you at the covenant selection screen, that’s a LOT of grinding to look forward to, plus a lot of gold to shell out on legendary pieces and upgrades. When the squish reduced the world but crushed us in terms of power, the value of a boost has significantly dropped----but the price is the same?

2 Likes

Why is it that any content announcement seems to always be followed by another money making gimmick announcement?

6 Likes

Not paying 60 bucks.

2 Likes

I’d pay for a prorated version. $1 per level. I’d totally fork over $10 to get my alts from 50 to 60 and bypass the storyline at this point. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wait… There’s a story? Next you’re gonna tell me that we can walk on water because it’s also land or something haha…ha…

But this is the Starbuck version more money for same thing .

Here we go.

I see a lonely community leveling up with those boost,yeah,too little too late and too costly as well.

OMG I’ve been asking for this for a while. Can we get class change also? :smiley:

Where have you been? Boost have always been 60$ why do people act like this is something new?

1 Like

Make boosts $1 a level and scalable to player needs

My level 45 boost turned into a level 50 boost. (I now have 3, I had 1 45 and 2 50, or 2 45 and 1 50)

Is this a side effect of the introduction of the level 60 boost?