July 15 / 2024 I can't log in

same issues here. also i saw disconnect errors on both the launcher and on the blizzard website

2 Likes

Select character, loads to about 90%, and DC.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue right here, I was playing 10 minutes ago just buying browsing the AH, then got disconnected all of a sudden. Initially i got the message “Character name already exist”, then “Character not found” which brought me here. I haven’t been able to log in since. I also tried other character and I got disconected when loading bar is about to finish.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I played all day with no trouble until I took adinner break. Came back and getting the error “character name already exists” or just hanging up at loading screen.

2 Likes

Doing this to me, now.

1 Like

same can’t log in

I got in after about a 8 minute load screen.

Same. Loading screen after character selection but in my case it just freezes. I was able to play a few hours ago.

Same issue on Malygos, was using AH, then tried going through portal to do superbloom. Dc’d and cant get by the blue bar on any toon.

so i guess this effecting all servers right now. maybe we should all just take this a cue to take a break, let them handle this. Cho’gall and it’s merged servers are down as well, the only solution, is just do an alt f4 and wait for official new from blizzard which i assume is coming in the next few minutes.

2 Likes

hubby can’t log in either

1 Like

My account was disconnecting at 80% load time, now I have been stuck at 100% for a few minutes without DC’ing

Same here for over 30 min

same, i logged in got something from the AH, logged me out, came up with character with name already exists now i cant log into any toon, load bar goes to 100% i hear the nose it makes when i fist log in but its still on load screen.

I can log in, but none of my characters are showing up on the three servers I play on. Did someone break something?

Same. Man, I get things happen. I just wish the would acknowledge that they know about it and are working on it. Communication costs nothing, but they seem to seriously lack it.

2 Likes

Same issue here on NA servers. I have also gotten the message “There’s already a character with that name”.

1 Like

maybe they should just move the maintenance up to right now, since no one can log in.

1 Like

Yeah stuck on loading screen, tried disabling addons, cleared the cache, nothing going both on my normal & remix toons

Chiming in on WRA, but looks like it’s everywhere.